Off-season workout Video

Advertisement
Lol right? Like how can you even like football if you have hair? Entire program should have shaved heads. Including coaches. I knew Manny was in over his head.
That's when you'll know the real in-house leadership is back! That's also how you start weedin out the snitches and crybabies, better known as soft ****'s on the team, whoever starts going to the coaches crying about what the other players are doing to them, those are the ****'s that we go get, cause you gotta come back, coach can't save you! To many players like women worried bout their hair!

That's when you'll know the real in-house leadership is back! That's also how you start weedin out the snitches and crybabies, better known as soft ****'s on the team, whoever starts going to the coaches crying about what the other players are doing to them, those are the ****'s that we go get, cause you gotta come back, coach can't save you! To many players like women worried bout their hair!

We will have the most talented, best conditioned, most focused group of nothing but white guys east of Provo!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hate this canes media, 30 seconds of off season training. They need to improve their video marketing team. But I am sure they would want us to spend all this money on season tickets.

This 30 sec preview started under Richt. Remember, posters on here were claiming it was due to having a competitive advantage over our opponents by not giving them too much to see.

Golden gave us great content during the off season. I used to really look forward to “Raising Canes” & those 4 minute practice breakdown by Joe Z.

This 30 sec preview started under Richt. Remember, posters on here were claiming it was due to having a competitive advantage over our opponents by not giving them too much to see.

Golden gave us great content during the off season. I used to really look forward to “Raising Canes” & those 4 minute practice breakdown by Joe Z.
Content was so much better back then. I loved all that stuff, even though we were trash.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I really wished they showed the receivers on the jugs machines. I know it’s mat drills and they probably don’t do that but they **** sure need it!!!

Zion Nelson is true cinderalla story. That guy went from a 238lb TE nobody to a beastly athletic 315 LT who potentially might be first rounder in next year’s draft. That guy look like he can really move!
Whoa there bud.. I like Zion but he went from useless to average and still has a long way to go to get to NFL potential, let alone 1st round pick.

The heat and humidity is an advantage in our corner. Training too much inaide the IPF negates that advantage somewhat.
If you can be in top condition in Miami’s heat/humidity you can play anywhere. The IPF should be used only for lightning/poor weather and certain activities (example: day before game) for players not to be worn out. In February, it’s not necessary.

Advertisement
Back