Off season weight gains

Advertisement
Issiah Walker and Chris Washington losing 10 and 15 pounds respectively is not good. They both need to add weight. Have high expectations for Walker.
We dont know what kind of weight they lost. Was it fat or was it muscle?

They still have summer to add weight. I doubt it will be a problem this season.

Advertisement
We need heavier more powerful OL and Dlinemen. Huff been here long enough to be 225 at his height and there is no excuse for that.

I dont know what TS real weight is but he looked big as **** on TV at that Spring game. So if someone told me he was 6'2 215 I am not doubting it. He just looked different than everyone else on D. (thats a good thing. We need more guys like him on the D. He looks like he was a 5* recruit)

Wait until the new guys come in it will be critical to see what James and Leonard come in at

Advertisement
Advertisement
We need heavier more powerful OL and Dlinemen. Huff been here long enough to be 225 at his height and there is no excuse for that.
He really didn't look that small in the spring game tbh. Maybe he has a thyroid issue making it tougher for him to gain mass. In an interview he even said he was having a tough time breaking the 211 pound threshold, I'm sure that issue isn't related to his effort.

Advertisement
Yeah but man, he LOOKS like a 5 Star AA!!!

Who teaches our guys to tackle btw? Any idea??
It's better to look good than to play good.

Billy Crystal as Fernando Lamas.jpg

Last edited:
Issiah Walker and Chris Washington losing 10 and 15 pounds respectively is not good. They both need to add weight. Have high expectations for Walker.
any chance Walker is a backup this year and gets some reps? I’m also high on walker and think he will be great

Advertisement
Back