• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Off season weight gains

Ericsoncane

Recruit
If the number ends in 0 or 5 I usually doubt it's accurate. If it's any other number I think it's probably accurate,at least more accurate then the others

Hogan

Ze German.
Issiah Walker and Chris Washington losing 10 and 15 pounds respectively is not good. They both need to add weight. Have high expectations for Walker.
We dont know what kind of weight they lost. Was it fat or was it muscle?

They still have summer to add weight. I doubt it will be a problem this season.

Jassid82

Senior
I dont know what TS real weight is but he looked big as hell on TV at that Spring game. So if someone told me he was 6'2 215 I am not doubting it. He just looked different than everyone else on D. (thats a good thing. We need more guys like him on the D. He looks like he was a 5* recruit)

Damiencane86

Junior
We need heavier more powerful OL and Dlinemen. Huff been here long enough to be 225 at his height and there is no excuse for that.
He really didn't look that small in the spring game tbh. Maybe he has a thyroid issue making it tougher for him to gain mass. In an interview he even said he was having a tough time breaking the 211 pound threshold, I'm sure that issue isn't related to his effort.

Pearson704

Junior
Some dudes will benefit from the extra year of training and should use every bit of eligibility to develop their bodies before declaring.

TheMatador

All-ACC
Yeah but man, he LOOKS like a 5 Star AA!!!

Who teaches our guys to tackle btw? Any idea??
It's better to look good than to play good.

Billy Crystal as Fernando Lamas.jpg

Last edited: