Off season weight gains

Advertisement
Our o-line and d-line really been putting in that work this off-season
This is where having the group together at the university really matters, especially on the O-Line. Seeing how Clark reshaped himself is great to see, its a shame that he got hurt. But I am fairly certain that we have not seen the last of him.

I thought the plan was for Stevenson to slim down a little from what he played at last season?

Some very interesting numbers there. Keontra Smith moved to linebacker and lost 10 pounds? UGA must lie about their weights because there’s no way Stevenson played last year 12 pounds lighter than he is now. Although he is really big for a corner.

Advertisement
Nice to see every starter on the o-line above 300. We have been on the small side for years.

Issiah Walker and Chris Washington losing 10 and 15 pounds respectively is not good. They both need to add weight. Have high expectations for Walker.

Advertisement
And is Thomas Davis a legit 6'2''?
giphy.gif

Those numbers really aren’t impressive at all minus WRs and the secondary. The things that stand out are McCloud gaining 18 LBs to play DE. He obviously wants it. The negatives are Washington and Walker at OT. They lost 10lbs and are undersized to even play backups rolls. I would’ve like to have see JHH gain some weight as 280lbs is light to play DT against the big boys.

Advertisement
Those numbers really aren’t impressive at all minus WRs and the secondary. The things that stand out are McCloud gaining 18 LBs to play DE. He obviously wants it. The negatives are Washington and Walker at OT. They lost 10lbs and are undersized to even play backups rolls. I would’ve like to have see JHH gain some weight as 280lbs is light to play DT against the big boys.
I thought jhh was a prime candidate to play de this year. Still think it’s very likely in future

Advertisement
chase smith went from 172 when he arrived to 210 now? was the 172 number incorrect or did he really put on 38 lbs?

Advertisement
Back