Off season weight gains

Advertisement
Anybody assuming that roster weights are anything close to accurate live time weigh-ins, are just dreaming.

These are most likely approximations.

We don’t even know how they came up with these numbers. Somebody in the athletic department may have just asked the coaches or the players. I don’t think anybody really cares too much what weight they put down in that spreadsheet at this time of the year.

It’s probably the trainers to keep an accurate log, and they may not necessarily divulge this too frequently, other than getting on the players asses.

I don’t see these as official weigh-in numbers at all.

We’ll know better when summer camp starts.

He has lost weight , and plans to drop a little more. I posted after the Georgia bowl game people would be more impressed if they knew the actual weight he was playing at. Dummies were going with his roster weight which wasn’t even close. He was playing multiple spots , even lb at times so do the math.

Theres a reason I mention him playing multiple positions, it was how huge he showed up and how natural he carried it. He chose staying at cb and just dropping weight, who’s he’s done.

I just don’t know why people take these roster weights so seriously. Either height or weight. And then they’re surprised when they go to the NFL combine and get their real height and their current real weight.

These dudes are 17-23 where their body weight changes drastically. Bet most of them lose or gain 5 to 10 pounds in a given day based on water, etc.

Advertisement
No way is little Borregales 170. He is 10-15 lbs lighter. Yes I'm bringing up our kickers weight....

Advertisement
A lot of them are weird. Huff and Smith don't look lighter than last year. Blades is not taller than Rique.
After watching the spring game Huff & Keontra were noticeably bigger to my eyes so I'll definitely take these weight postings with a big ol grain of salt

No way is little Borregales 170. He is 10-15 lbs lighter. Yes I'm bringing up our kickers weight...

The tats add 10 pounds, he at least 170, boy thickened up like day old gravy

Attachments

• 1620155845605.png
    1620155845605.png
    67.8 KB · Views: 17
He's replicating everything Jose did minus the eye black which he might do once the season starts and he's what 30-40 lbs lighter than Jose?

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's more likely to get to 380 than 335.Let's just hope he can stay in the 350-360 range which he's been at most of his time here.
Wonder what he was at freshman year because that was his best year here

I just got a deal at Publix. And, even though I don't usually eat bread (or breading), I feel like I just gained 10 pounds based on Chicken Tenders.

Advertisement
Back