Off-season Rank 'Em: Hurricane Qbs since 2002

ghost2

Retired staff
Premium
Okay folks, gonna try and do a position a day or a week or something, but for now - let's see your ranking for Miami starting QBs post-Dorsey. Here's mine:

1. Brad Kaaya
2. Jacory Harris
3. Stephen Morris
4. Brock Berlin
5. Kyle Wright
6. Robert Marve
7. Kirby Freeman

Advertisement
1. Brock Berlin
2. Bard Kayak
3. Jacory Harris
4. Stephen Morris
5. Kyle Wright
6. Robert Marve
7. Kirby Freeman

Okay folks, gonna try and do a position a day or a week or something, but for now - let's see your ranking for Miami starting QBs post-Dorsey. Here's mine:

1. Brad Kaaya
2. Jacory Harris
3. Stephen Morris
4. Brock Berlin
5. Kyle Wright
6. Robert Marve
7. Kirby Freeman

Brock Berlin is 1

Advertisement
1. N'Kosi Perry
2a. Brock Berlin
2b. Jacory Harris
4. Kirby Freeman
5. Brad Kaaya
6. Stephen Morris
7. Kyle Wright

Last edited:
Advertisement

1. Brad Kaaya
2. Jacory Harris
3. Stephen Morris
4. Brock Berlin
5. Kyle Wright
6. Robert Marve
7. Kirby Freeman

10clover.gif

Talent wise and most consistent - kaaya #1 by far

Berlin- beat the rivals ALOT so it matters a good bit.

Advertisement
got love for all my canes but that list is the reason we havent done **** in 10 plus years, all them boys pretty much caca

Advertisement
Berlin was terrible, ESPECIALLY in 2003-2004. He was so awful in 2003-2004, and the bar was set so low, it made his mediocre play look legendary on 2004-2005. He was a terrible QB, only marginally better than Wright

Berlin was terrible, ESPECIALLY in 2003-2004. He was so awful in 2003-2004, and the bar was set so low, it made his mediocre play look legendary on 2004-2005. He was a terrible QB, only marginally better than Wright

his comeback vs UF made his career. You could argue that a better QB wouldn't have let us get so far behind in the first half, but that comeback was legendary.

I just don't see how Jacory is so high on people's list. During 2009-2010 he led the ENTIRE NCAA for interceptions during that time. That's insanely bad.

Advertisement
Back