Odds that Willy T. is FSU's coach on November 25?

The only thing Willie has to do is stay the course. Don’t do anything that will jeopardize the buyout.

Advertisement
His record requires context.

The guy has taken over 3 straight programs whose HCs either had losing records the year before, or consecutive losing records prior to His arrival. He left WKU & USF in better shape than what He inherited, and He left Oregon with a top 10 recruiting class.

The Urban Meyers & Tom Hermans of the CFB coaching world have people gassed up, not every coach takes their teams from worst to first in their first years...myth.

Dude, you overlook the warning bells that exposed Al Golden and Willie Taggart ahead of time. Their programs outspent their rivals and it still didn't result in bowls or conference titles.

Syracuse and VT are super strong this year. Don’t discount FSU based on those two losses

And all bets off in rivalry ganes. Records and even coaching don’t matter. Al Golden had FSU in the roaps several times and Shannon beat FSU with Kirby

Dude, you overlook the warning bells that exposed Al Golden and Willie Taggart ahead of time. Their programs outspent their rivals and it still didn't result in bowls or conference titles.

No doubt Bro, but it's a crap shoot either way...plenty of coaches got fired in 2017 that had winning records at their previous stops.

Syracuse and VT are super strong this year. Don’t discount FSU based on those two losses

And all bets off in rivalry ganes. Records and even coaching don’t matter. Al Golden had FSU in the roaps several times and Shannon beat FSU with Kirby

LOL, based on what? Syracuse gave up 42 to Western Michigian and beat Wagner, VT beat William & Mary. FSU is garbage.

Advertisement
IKR...and they're the main ones that start these "Slick Willie" threads. Notice you don't see not one thread on Chip Kelly's 0-3 ***.

Scott Frost is 0-2 as well. Its way too early to tell who can coach and who cant out of these first ear coaches. Just 2 weeks ago yall were calling Ed. O a dummy and then he put up a running clock on us in front of the whole country. Some ppl just go off who the ESPN commentators say is a good coach.

Perhaps the WEZ needs to fund a CoRch Willie support banner. Fire up the planes boys!

IT'S JUST PLAIN SILLY NOT TO SUPPORT WILLIE.

Scott Frost is 0-2 as well. Its way too early to tell who can coach and who cant out of these first ear coaches. Just 2 weeks ago yall were calling Ed. O a dummy and then he put up a running clock on us in front of the whole country. Some ppl just go off who the ESPN commentators say is a good coach.

And Chad Morris is 1-2, Arkansas just got trounced 44-17 by North Texas. Also I agree, it's too early to tell who's gonna be successful or who's gonna fail.

Advertisement
Willie Taggart is so bad...

...that a Malik Rosier led team will be favored by about 10 over them in a few weeks. Marinate on that for a moment.

And Chad Morris is 1-2, Arkansas just got trounced 44-17 by North Texas. Also I agree, it's too early to tell who's gonna be successful or who's gonna fail.

Why would we care about the coach at Nebraska, Arkansas or Ucla?
We care about the HC at fsu and I can’t honestly tell you that even if my it was my brother that became the HC st fsu I would hope they failed !
Why? Because that compete directly against us.

Advertisement
Back