Odds that Willy T. is FSU's coach on November 25?

It's hard to understand a masterpiece when you're too close to a situation.

FSU did the right thing by running off Jimbo and luring Taggart back to the Sunshine state. This will payoff for them long term. Like, way, way long term. I hope they have the patience to stay the course.
Brick by brick. I hear Willie has a thing for columns as well. He needs at least 15 years to fully implement his plan.

Advertisement
I think its a little early to gloat especially when we have our own problems here. Its not where you start its where you finish. Expect a dogfight with FSU. It was a 1 score game with Toledo. We need to focus the state should be ours right now in recruiting.

IKR...and they're the main ones that start these "Slick Willie" threads. Notice you don't see not one thread on Chip Kelly's 0-3 ***.
To be fair, Chip Kelly isn't the head coach at our biggest rival. Also, I didn't give a rat's *** about Taggart one way or the other, until he was hired at FSU. Now, am I racist for not caring about Taggart before, or only racist now that he's at FSU? Help me out here.

Oh, I also loved Jimbo falling flat on his face last year. Does that make me racist in some weird way?

Advertisement
Advertisement
To be fair, Chip Kelly isn't the head coach at our biggest rival. Also, I didn't give a rat's *** about Taggart one way or the other, until he was hired at FSU. Now, am I racist for not caring about Taggart before, or only racist now that he's at FSU? Help me out here.

Oh, I also loved Jimbo falling flat on his face last year. Does that make me racist in some weird way?

Of course it doesn’t but the type of things being said about Willie is what’s different. I hope FSU keeps him forever. But to call him a monkey, fried chicken eater, kool aid drinking, watermelon eating coach ain’t cool at all and I ain’t standing for that.

Call him a terrible coach, call the team trash but anything that gets at his race is out of line because no one does that with other coaches so why start with the black one? And there have been people with lil slick comments like those.

I don’t care for any of the coaches except the ones at this U but when people at TAMU started shouting racist **** at Sumlin I’m like bruh that’s uncalled for.

Judge these men off their ability to coach football and Taggarts ability has been in question since before he was hired just look at his record.

Of course it doesn’t but the type of things being said about Willie is what’s different. I hope FSU keeps him forever. But to call him a monkey, fried chicken eater, kool aid drinking, watermelon eating coach ain’t cool at all and I ain’t standing for that.

Call him a terrible coach, call the team trash but anything that gets at his race is out of line because no one does that with other coaches so why start with the black one? And there have been people with lil slick comments like those.

I don’t care for any of the coaches except the ones at this U but when people at TAMU started shouting racist **** at Sumlin I’m like bruh that’s uncalled for.

Judge these men off their ability to coach football and Taggarts ability has been in question since before he was hired just look at his record.
I don't read every thread, but I know for myself I haven't said anything like that about the man. I did compare him to Steve Urkel, but how could I not?

I generally trash every coach at FSU and UF.

wow man come on man. No need to take a knee. Fk Al Golden, feel better?

Advertisement

His record requires context.

The guy has taken over 3 straight programs whose HCs either had losing records the year before, or consecutive losing records prior to His arrival. He left WKU & USF in better shape than what He inherited, and He left Oregon with a top 10 recruiting class.

The Urban Meyers & Tom Hermans of the CFB coaching world have people gassed up, not every coach takes their teams from worst to first in their first years...myth.

But to call him a monkey, fried chicken eater, kool aid drinking, watermelon eating coach ain’t cool at all and I ain’t standing for that.
Wait, did this happen, or is this a hypothetical? Don't get me wrong, I agree with all of your points about racist remarks being uncalled for, but I'd be lying if I said hearing FSU fans imploding so fast and so harshly on their coach after three games doesn't put a little smile on my face.

Advertisement
Wait, did this happen, or is this a hypothetical? Don't get me wrong, I agree with all of your points about racist remarks being uncalled for, but I'd be lying if I said hearing FSU fans imploding so fast and so harshly on their coach after three games doesn't put a little smile on my face.

Trust I’m enjoying the circus man. It’s hypothetical but won’t be surprised if the FSU fans come out next with that.

The better question is will Uncle Puke call FSU board racists, just like he did to UM once they fired Shannon, or if he’ll keep slurping FSU?

I hope he does so they can feel “guilty” and keep him to further wreck the program. Like Shannon. He already starting a long twitter rant today

IKR...and they're the main ones that start these "Slick Willie" threads. Notice you don't see not one thread on Chip Kelly's 0-3 ***.

Didn’t care about Willie until he took the fsu job.
If Chip had taken the fsu job and performed the same as Willie I think you know he would get the same.

Advertisement
Back