Odds that Willy T. is FSU's coach on November 25?

FUGators FUNoles

Pronounced Eff Yoo
Holes wrap up the season at home against the Turds on Nov. 24.

Best-case scenario (wins-wise), the Fruity Backpackers go 4-8.

Do finances come into play and Willy T gets to flounder for another season?

Or does FSU's gutless administration cave in to its redneck fan base and pull the trigger?

I'd say 30% chance he gets one more year ... up to 50% if the season ends with a win over UF.

Last edited:
Advertisement
They'll give him a minimum of two years. Next year is make or break for him.

He did himself or his team no favors with the all those practice videos that came out.

Advertisement
He will get at least two years if for no other reason than all the money they got tied up in his ***....that and they bought that pretty backpack and all..

It would prob cost Florida State 35M to get rid of him once you started adding everything up.

FSU will keep him bc of his recruiting class. Those hicks always fall in love with recruiting rankings.

They will fire him in season next year when he ***** the bed.

Advertisement
He has some things going for him. His race. I know that in 2018 that shouldn't matter, but it does. He is very likable and it is hard to fire people you like. He can recruit and many think that can fix everything. Much of his pay is guaranteed. Being fair he probably has to lose to us and the gators for three years before he legitimately is at risk. Beating one of us will get him more time.....

The guy is an amazing motivator evaluator of talent and an offensive genius. We heard it here when they hired him from multiple posters. Got to give him at least 3 more years so he can clean up that mess of a team filled with 4 and 5 stars that jimbo left.
On second thought, you got to give him at least 5 years and a blank check.
Got to give a guy with such a stellar head coaching resume the benefit of the doubt.
Think about it. Only a man like Willie t can convince a D1 player to wear a red purse while losing by 30.

He will get 2 years minimum

Next year if their still getting blown out and having to win death struggles against the cupcakes they pay to come in for the *** whoppings they will gut him after the Miami or Florida loss

Guaranteed he'll still be there. They have the recruiting aspect, the buyout problem, and the prior example of a terrible slow start at South Florida.

Advertisement
I want his last game as FSU Head Coach to be a loss to Miami, a loss by the biggest deficit in recent school history. Beat them worse than Louisville beat them 63-20 two seasons ago. Let’s have a 48 point margin. Revenge for 47-0 in 1997.

Texas had to live with Strong for 3 years and they have much more money than FSU. Willie gets at least 3 years there unless there is some sort of scandal. No way they eat 30+ mil and can still afford a competent replacement.

My Sauces tell me that willie and his agent are seeking a 10 yr extension to truly let the cat out of the bag

Advertisement
As a side note, do you wonder if A&M is worried about the fact that they just paid 100Million to the guy that left FSU such a mess? I know the got tons, but that is a lot of money. Take Rapiest away and what did Jimbo really do.

Jimbo finished 6-6 last season. Willie will be back next year. They must give him time to implement his system. He took on a huge mess. Those who hired him can't just fire him now. It would make them look just as bad and no good coach would take a job at a university that only gives you one season to succeed. Money aside the BOT, President and AD are handcuffed here. Let's hope we smash them and they go on to finish 6-6. I hope he wins 8/9 games at FSU forever.

Need them to stay a dumpster fire for 2years so we can clean house with that ‘20 recruiting class

Advertisement
Back