o'connor about to make all conference

When OJ comes back, Lucas is hitting the bench.
Wait What GIF
 
I'll say the quiet part out loud. If EOC was from South Florida he wouldn't catch all the hate. Jit is legit str8 up Dawg.
No, nada que ver.

There are always a few on this site that are hypercritical of almost all players (and coaches). It's just what some fans do and it's not unique to our fanbase.
 
Last edited:
At this point, I think OJ is the one that has to prove he can stay healthy and earn his starting spot back. I’m more than fine riding with EOC, Lucas, and Jaboree
You may be right simply because Lucas and Jaboree are supposed to be back much sooner than OJ. At this point, I'd be overjoyed with getting 2 of the 3 back.
 
Me and you both

The 🤡 that went public attacking him are ghosts..where are they?….they better be crickets🦗

I can’t stand 10-20% of our fan base.., They swear they know football….they don’t🤣🤣🤣
Yup was telling folks leave bro alone and they trolled me lol. I don’t even think he gave up a TD in the natty
 
Back
Top