Alex_Dynamix
Senior
- Joined
- Jan 15, 2019
- Messages
- 3,444
When OJ comes back, Lucas is hitting the bench.
When OJ comes back, Lucas is hitting the bench.
Thank god some of you aren't football coaches lolAt this point, I think OJ is the one that has to prove he can stay healthy and earn his starting spot back. I’m more than fine riding with EOC, Lucas, and Jaboree

Speculation is severe AC sprainwhat is oj's injury.
No, nada que ver.I'll say the quiet part out loud. If EOC was from South Florida he wouldn't catch all the hate. Jit is legit str8 up Dawg.
I was wit u until the last one. I don’t wanna know how noone else “***s” brother.He’s a perfect blend of Ronnie Lott’s hitting with Deion Sanders’ coverage skills. Runs faster than Darrell Green in his prime. Dances like Usher. Fux like Lex Steele.
I don’t know how to tell u that u have the right name without being disrespectfulAt this point, I think OJ is the one that has to prove he can stay healthy and earn his starting spot back. I’m more than fine riding with EOC, Lucas, and Jaboree
You may be right simply because Lucas and Jaboree are supposed to be back much sooner than OJ. At this point, I'd be overjoyed with getting 2 of the 3 back.At this point, I think OJ is the one that has to prove he can stay healthy and earn his starting spot back. I’m more than fine riding with EOC, Lucas, and Jaboree
Yup was telling folks leave bro alone and they trolled me lol. I don’t even think he gave up a TD in the nattyMe and you both
Thethat went public attacking him are ghosts..where are they?….they better be crickets
I can’t stand 10-20% of our fan base.., They swear they know football….they don’t![]()
Did you?Look at the tape from last year Lucas had 30 tackles 8 PD and 1 int (dropped 5) OJ was in and out of the line up lol Did anybody watch are games last season?