Alex_Dynamix Senior Joined Jan 15, 2019 Messages 3,443 Today at 9:57 PM #61 RangerGranger said: When OJ comes back, Lucas is hitting the bench. Click to expand...
Alex_Dynamix Senior Joined Jan 15, 2019 Messages 3,443 Today at 9:58 PM #62 stoopid311 said: At this point, I think OJ is the one that has to prove he can stay healthy and earn his starting spot back. I’m more than fine riding with EOC, Lucas, and Jaboree Click to expand... Thank god some of you aren't football coaches lol
stoopid311 said: At this point, I think OJ is the one that has to prove he can stay healthy and earn his starting spot back. I’m more than fine riding with EOC, Lucas, and Jaboree Click to expand... Thank god some of you aren't football coaches lol
coffeecane Portal Transfer Premium Joined Jan 28, 2012 Messages 3,078 48 minutes ago #63 CoastCane said: what is oj's injury. Click to expand... Speculation is severe AC sprain