OC wish list article

I think Rich Rod would be the route I’d go with. Would allow Manny to focus on the defense. Plus I think with the lack of top quality talent at the WR position, a run based spread scheme probably suits us best right now. If DJ comes back you have 4-5 legit P5 backs vying for carries. Plus it gives you a reason to play 2 TEs a good portion of the game.

Advertisement
One positive in **** Rod is that you kinda have a built-in natural interim for when you inevitably have to fire Manny. Maybe James Blake is then forced to pull the trigger a few games into the 2021 season instead of waiting until after we lose the last game by 14 touchdowns. At least we then get a head start on hiring our next corch from Temple.

Advertisement
One positive in **** Rod is that you kinda have a built-in natural interim for when you inevitably have to fire Manny. Maybe James Blake is then forced to pull the trigger a few games into the 2021 season instead of waiting until after we lose the last game by 14 touchdowns. At least we then get a head start on hiring our next corch from Temple.
There is both humor and dark truth in your comment.

Advertisement
Yost would be an absolute animal here playcalling wise...but he would scare the **** out of SoFla families.

"Yeaaahhh duude we're trying to run some crazy concept art offense braaahhh...let me break it down for yaaa."
On the surface yes, but if UM is putting up 42 points a game and getting touches and TDs spreadout, no one would give a ****, get me to the league Mr. Sunshine

Mike yurchich
Rhett lashlee
Joe brady(2 million dollar offer)
Oklahoma oline coach/oc

what screamed it in on Joe Brady's resume?

There aren't too many coaches with that thin of a resume who succeed as Div1a, and even in Brady's case he had at least a year at Penn State. Brady is an outlier. Also, Brady had the luxury of walking into substantially better situation than what a new OC at UM, where he will have to bring at least 1-2 assistant coaches with him. We need an OC who may not be proven per se, but who needs to come from a proven coaching tree. Copycatting by hiring an inexperienced Dorsey is not going to work....this isn't the NFL.

Advertisement
Which real OC would climb on to Manny's burning ship???

Rich Rod is the only outside possibility and that for reasons other than Manny's success... possible return to college HC ranks once Manny walks the plank.

Advertisement
I think Rich Rod would be the route I’d go with. Would allow Manny to focus on the defense. Plus I think with the lack of top quality talent at the WR position, a run based spread scheme probably suits us best right now. If DJ comes back you have 4-5 legit P5 backs vying for carries. Plus it gives you a reason to play 2 TEs a good portion of the game.

Strawley won’t allow Rich Rod. He was accused of sexual harassment or some **** I believe.

Also, Kendall Briles would be nixed by Strawley

Love that the narrative is getting pushed to go spread

enough with the “Pro style bro” offense

We are not a **** NFL minor league team lets get our players in the best positions to succeed and help us better navigate the college football world we live in
Miami was at its best when it was a NFL minor league.

Advertisement
Back