OC wish list article

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
the article mentioned that fsu averaged more points per game than us, 29 to 27. that in itself is sad and disgusting

Approved.

1576200280025.jpeg

Advertisement
Love that the narrative is getting pushed to go spread

enough with the “Pro style bro” offense

We are not a **** NFL minor league team lets get our players in the best positions to succeed and help us better navigate the college football world we live in
It took forever and you still have a holdout here and there but its a sad thing to see we are dam near last big time school to finally adopt it.. we should of been on cutting edge as we claim to not have resources other school had.. It could of been our equalizer for years.. oh well

Advertisement
It took forever and you still have a holdout here and there but its a sad thing to see we are dam near last big time school to finally adopt it.. we should of been on cutting edge as we claim to not have resources other school had.. It could of been our equalizer for years.. oh well
Man I don’t give a crap if we hire Coach Richard Stuart as AD and he forces Manny to go to the Wing T (I’m a Belen Guy). JUST ******* WIN!!

If it takes the Spread, the Pro Spread, the Spread Coast, The Veer, Wildcat I don’t give a ****. Just get in the end zone and do it a lot. More than your opponent does.

Remember when we all wanted to replace Dan Werner with Norm Chow, et al? We ended up with Rich Olson and Rick Berry.

The parade of thoughtful to elite OC hires we've all clamoured for have never happened at UM. It's endless.

We'll end up ENix trying to run a spread at best.

Advertisement
Back