OC Candidates

Advertisement
I don’t much about him but Tulanes Will Hall was talked about by some LSU people as OC if Brady were to leave. He’s from the Norvell coaching tree and his offense at Louisiana Lafayette led Nation in red zone offense and they play fast. Good luck getting somebody “established” to come here when Diaz is on the hot seat.

THIS!!

WHY would anyone good & smart tie themselves to a Manny Diaz led team??

The downsides far outways the good possibilities

Unfortunately until Manny is gone the probability of improving this team through staffing is limited.....yes Enos leaving is improvement by subtraction but that only gets you so far

The **** is still in the punch bowl ...until we accept that fact our future is tied to his ineptness

Boys from the Midwest, I am one of them, prefer small, tight asses, thats why no Midwest farm boys come to The U!

I know. I mean I respect people with different preferences. For me, what you call a tight little ***, just seems boney. I’m afraid I’d hurt myself working a tiny boney ***. Things are different these days. These young kids are really into diversity. Just gotta find some Midwest farm boy that looks at a big culo and become intrigued. Curious. Then we got him. Just need one per class.

What about Chad O’Shea? Honestly asking, no agenda.

I stopped watching the NFL years ago, but from what I have gleaned he overachieved with the Dolphins offensive personnel this season? Used to coach receivers for Bellichek, so could then bring in Ponce or someone to coach QBs and recruit.

Any of the resident Dolphins fans care to weigh in?

Advertisement
I liked how SMU played this season. Moved the chains and fun to watch. Infuse some real SoFL talent and that'll be real nice.

THIS!!

Unfortunately until Manny is gone the probability of improving this team through staffing is limited.....yes Enos leaving is improvement by subtraction but that only gets you so far

The **** is still in the punch bowl ...until we accept that fact our future is tied to his ineptness

Money. Lots of guys mentioned aren't making more than 500-600k. They're leaving where they are for $1.0 million without hesitation regardless of the situation they're jumping into.

Money. Lots of guys mentioned aren't making more than 500-600k. They're leaving where they are for $1.0 million without hesitation regardless of the situation they're jumping into.

Yes that has happened before and will probably continue to.....but not everyone...making a million now sounds great but not if it lasts only a year not so great especially if you have trouble getting a comparable amount in the future....the smart ones look at opportunities as stepping stones to their future (lots of future years making millions) lots of downside now with Manny and also consider the impact making the wrong move can have on their long term career.

Advertisement
Yes that has happened before and will probably continue to.....but not everyone...making a million now sounds great but not if it lasts only a year not so great especially if you have trouble getting a comparable amount in the future....the smart ones look at opportunities as stepping stones to their future (lots of future years making millions) lots of downside now with Manny and also consider the impact making the wrong move can have on their long term career.

Coaches take jobs all the time that look like bad situations.

Miami is still a good opportunity. We can definitely pay more than mid-majors and if you improve the offense here (which shouldn't be hard), it will definitely boost your stock.

Harrell at USC is a great example. Knew he was walking into a coach on the hot seat, but he improved their offense and now got a monster raise and Texas wanted to hire him

I’ve got nothing against Jett Duffey, I’ve followed him since he was at the E11, he is not a QB who would help us on the field. He seems to be a 1st class human, but hed likely be rolling 4th or 5th Miami’s depth chart

First class human that's been arrested once and investigated in a Title IX case (2 separate incidents) in 4 years. Very skeptical of bringing the dude in because its a non-factor now at TTU but its gonna get blown up all over if we bring him in.

But.. best realistic option out there and probably starts day 1 if we can't get Costello. **** it. While we're at it lets pair him with Art Briles and they can rape the ACC. Pun intended.

Anybody against us hiring Heckendorf clearly doesn't know wtf they're talking about & hasn't done their research.

It's also funny to see the board just now get hip to KH when I been posting on the man for months now...

We give Heckendorf all the weapons we got on Offense & he'll transform us overnight just off pace & scheme alone, that's a bet.

You guys that want some tenured long time vet OC to come here are trippin, young & up-coming is the way to go for this team with this personnel.

If the rumors are true, Heckendorf would be a great hire, don't let the mopes tell you any different either.

How do justify his well documented issues with recruiting though? Is that not a concern in your mind?

Advertisement
How do justify his well documented issues with recruiting though? Is that not a concern in your mind?
Who said he had an issue with recruiting? I dont Like heckendorf that much either but he does run a spread

We are wasting time debating the OC hire. Manny and BJ are incompetent buffoons, and will botch up this one too. 6-7 or 7-6 next year, with celebrations and self pats.

Advertisement
THIS!!

1577815736204.jpeg

This OC hire really means nothing in the big scheme of things at UM. We have the wrong guy at HC, AD, and as Pres. Until we do something with the AD position and put someone competent in place, hire a Pres that holds people accountable and cares about the football program, hiring and firing coaches really is irrelevant.

This OC hire really means nothing in the big scheme of things at UM. We have the wrong guy at HC, AD, and as Pres. Until we do something with the AD position and put someone competent in place, hire a Pres that holds people accountable and cares about the football program, hiring and firing coaches really is irrelevant.
President is good. The University is doing very well. Miami has become a well respected school and is getting more competitive every year. He just opened a bunch of academic buildings and student housing

Advertisement
Back