OC Candidates

Advertisement
Tried to warn some of them. That roster would be scary good with a good scheme but again I’m not sure who they would hire or what type of offense Smart would pursue if they went a different direction.

The trend of defensive minded HCs has been to hire a pro-style offense and take away pace to protect their side of the ball. (Manny, Smart, Pruitt, Muschamp, etc)

The only defensive HCs I can think of that’s not doing that is Saban and Ed O and look what they’re doing on offense and as a program in general.
Gary Patterson is another defensive coach that runs an uptempo spread offense, and it almost got him into the playoffs in 2014.

Advertisement
He’s a safety and they asked him about coaches. It’s common sense.

So where in this video did this eloquent speaker of UM wills cite the issue of bags and the fact that Manny is playing favorites with his coaches with regards to who he is going to fire?
You based your suppositions on this interview? Did he also discuss Keynesian economics?

So where in this video did this eloquent speaker of UM wills cite the issue of bags and the fact that Manny is playing favorites with his coaches with regards to who he is going to fire?
You based your suppositions on this interview? Did he also discuss Keynesian economics?
You’re in denial if you think manny would fire Banda before he would fire rumph. Yes coaches have favorites. THATS A FACT. Coaches also play favorites, THATS A FACT. No I don’t base anything off interviews but you asked me to cite a recruit talking In reference about Banda. So here you go. Who the **** else would he be talking about a change in coach if he’s a SAFETY on DEFENSE. I never started a rumor or based anything I’ve ever said on some interview or article again go back and read what I originally said.

You’re in denial if you think manny would fire Banda before he would fire rumph. Yes coaches have favorites. THATS A FACT. Coaches also play favorites, THATS A FACT. No I don’t base anything off interviews but you asked me to cite a recruit talking In reference about Banda. So here you go. Who the **** else would he be talking about a change in coach if he’s a SAFETY on DEFENSE. I never started a rumor or based anything I’ve ever said on some interview or article again go back and read what I originally said.

You're right, I am denial.
I am denial of throwaway lines and rumors that are being spewed as facts.
I would respect some of these rumors if at least someone can point to a link or quote
from someone, anyone.
I like how you ran away from my simple question of sourcing.
Just say it's your opinion or something along those lines.

You're right, I am denial.
I am denial of throwaway lines and rumors that are being spewed as facts.
I would respect some of these rumors if at least someone can point to a link or quote
from someone, anyone.
I like how you ran away from my simple question of sourcing.
Just say it's your opinion or something along those lines.
Your reading assessment skills are very poor. I didn’t run away from your simple question. I’m running away from your simple
Minded brain that doesn’t realize what I said. You need a link or quote to know banda is manny’s guy? I’m stating the obvious not rumors. Please quit talking to me you’re irrelevant and annoying

Advertisement
We need an oc you can go into those Midwest farmhouses and talk some of those big corn fed white boys to come play on the o line. Sell them on the thick *** females we have down here in south beach. Iowa and wisky has a bunch of those big farm boy types. We just need a few of them and our o line will be straight.

we need some ebony and ivory type ****. A few dirty farm boys with our so fla speed. Watch out!
Boys from the Midwest, I am one of them, prefer small, tight asses, thats why no Midwest farm boys come to The U!

Tried to warn some of them. That roster would be scary good with a good scheme but again I’m not sure who they would hire or what type of offense Smart would pursue if they went a different direction.

The trend of defensive minded HCs has been to hire a pro-style offense and take away pace to protect their side of the ball. (Manny, Smart, Pruitt, Muschamp, etc)

The only defensive HCs I can think of that’s not doing that is Saban and Ed O and look what they’re doing on offense and as a program in general.
What blows my mind is this. I always felt the absolute best way to protect your D was to score TDs. This allows you to play D with your ears pinned back. Why some coaches sacrifice points for tempo is beyond me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rhett lashlee me

Used to run that same play (aligned multiple different ways) in HS. I think we did it 5 times against the best team in the state and it went for like 60, 70, 15, and 3 yard gains and 3 of them were TDs. Went to overtime and ran it the 5th time and the DE jumped the pass and took it to the house to beat us.

Hard to believe scoring in the red zone can be that simple if you just think of something outside the box.

Advertisement
Back