Observations from College Station

ball915

All-American
Went to the game with my cousin and sat in the 5th row in North End Zone. Few takeaways:

- size wise we were right there with "an SEC team" and felt the same could be said about speed.
- the push our DL got was relentless and it was all game long
- the OL worked very well together and did a great job communicating in that hornets nest
- the staff is extremely involved with a buy in from the players during warmups
- outside of the second touchdown we tackled very well
- the mental toughness is coming along, recent teams implode after the muffed punt
- Cyrus Moss is tiny, he looks like a JV player compared to the others size wise
- Njalik Kelly is a bendy and swift as advertised
- Darrell Jackson is absolutely massive, biggest DT we've had in a long time
- Henry Parrish is extremely shifty
- the offense took two steps forward, one step back throughout the night
- the defense played hyper aggressive all night, especially in man coverage
- some are saying the moment was too big and disagree, we made mistakes and bad ones but it's not because we couldn't handle 107,000.
- TAMU fans are way too nice
- Kyle Field experience is top notch and highly recommend catching a game there

Advertisement
Advertisement
Their fans are truly bafflingly nice.

Howdy
I went there years back for a game and it was uncomfortable

Probably because I’m from the north and being a Miami fan you’re just used to it

But they were so nice I found myself going “are you ******* with me?”

“Howdy friend!”

“The ***** your problem?”

Advertisement
Great positive write-up! Thanks for keeping it positive. You made alot of great points including how for the first time in years..our OL and DL matchup well with an upper echelon SEC caliber one. We are WAY ahead of schedule as it pertains to that. And we get most of them back next season. Esp on the DL.

If you got LT and DJackson as your anchors for that DL in 2023..we are on the right track already.

I went there years back for a game and it was uncomfortable

Probably because I’m from the north and being a Miami fan you’re just used to it

But they were so nice I found myself going “are you ******* with me?”

“Howdy friend!”

“The ***** your problem?”
I remember going to say "their fans are ******* weirdos" and suddenly it got quiet with 107k people....naturally...

Miami fans laughed

A&M fans also laughed

I sat down confused

Advertisement
I'm guessing you haven't heard, but apparently our entire staff and half the roster are horrible and need to be replaced.

Some of the brightest minds on CIS tell me this.
This kind of crappy porst is just as bad as the people who actually do say those things.

There are numerous level headed and reasonable porsters making observations about some potential issues they see.

Went to the game with my cousin and sat in the 5th row in North End Zone. Few takeaways:

- size wise we were right there with "an SEC team" and felt the same could be said about speed.
- the push our DL got was relentless and it was all game long
- the OL worked very well together and did a great job communicating in that hornets nest
- the staff is extremely involved with a buy in from the players during warmups
- outside of the second touchdown we tackled very well
- the mental toughness is coming along, recent teams implode after the muffed punt
- Cyrus Moss is tiny, he looks like a JV player compared to the others size wise
- Njalik Kelly is a bendy and swift as advertised
- Darrell Jackson is absolutely massive, biggest DT we've had in a long time
- Henry Parrish is extremely shifty
- the offense took two steps forward, one step back throughout the night
- the defense played hyper aggressive all night, especially in man coverage
- some are saying the moment was too big and disagree, we made mistakes and bad ones but it's not because we couldn't handle 107,000.
- TAMU fans are way too nice
- Kyle Field experience is top notch and highly recommend catching a game there
End zone is one of best places to watch the plays unfold it really is especially if your familiar with line play and how they evolve like you shared .

Good information 🙌

Next time anyone offers end zone seat TAKEM a whole perspective of the game.

Thank you

GOCANES

Advertisement
I'm guessing you haven't heard, but apparently our entire staff and half the roster are horrible and need to be replaced.

Some of the brightest minds on CIS tell me this.
3o751XRlNRrP3p06XK.gif

Advertisement
Back