OBJ smacks a cop on the ***

****. The amount of contradictions that "Individuals (Circumstances)" display is truly surreal. But hey - Whatever helps get the insecure people through their life, who am I to judge. Like this response by paksat; Is literally calling these keyboard warrior super cool kids - wrong. Even though they all of a sudden have a change in intellect. @JD08 @stevehick @duke4heisman @Dr.L.ThugU @CaneSince4Ever

I guess they don't even realize how stupid they are. I'm pretty sure I stated the same exact message / Literally. Just in my own dialogue. But I guess I did not post any proof that these individuals are just dumb as rocks aka possess no common sense. I guess not having a verified twitter alias was clearly not enough. All though I did expose those men in particular. Out the closet - for those that liked those posts I posted. This reaction reply specifically iterates how insecure a good portion are of republicans are and/or, obviously trump supporters. Which is exactly akin to those who never had to deal with a unfair circumstance. Or don't even know how to; Compartmentalize, basically truly respecting a stranger to not stereotype by assuming something about a stranger they don't even have a clue to how they really are. Respect should be the first thing one needs to be in a position to spread any sort of = Ideals / Propaganda / etc. The people that just post dumb emoji faces in retaliation to something is the same thing as not being able to think for themselves. Incomplete thoughts / bandwagons / doing the wave - so to speak. Those of that certain breed just see and hear only bits and pieces of every argument that has ever surfaced in life. "Build a wall, make america great again, drain the swamp, etc etc."

No president has had full decision making since Franklin Delano Roosevelt. After that John F. Kennedy was known for his extra marital affairs in the oval office. Bill Clinton was known for using marijuana and having extra marital affairs as well too. Bill Clinton was known as a ladies man or handsome man himself. But Albert Einstein the astrophysicist wanted to build a weapon of mass destruction to end world war after the states was the last major region to get involved. That's the last time one man had true decision making for the entire populace. & the last man to serve more then two terms as the title president.

https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/obj-smacks-a-cop-on-the-***.158111/post-4527107
3m913a.gif

Advertisement
****. The amount of contradictions that "Individuals (Circumstances)" display is truly surreal. But hey - Whatever helps get the insecure people through their life, who am I to judge. Like this response by paksat; Is literally calling these keyboard warrior super cool kids - wrong. Even though they all of a sudden have a change in intellect. @JD08 @stevehick @duke4heisman @Dr.L.ThugU @CaneSince4Ever

I guess they don't even realize how stupid they are. I'm pretty sure I stated the same exact message / Literally. Just in my own dialogue. But I guess I did not post any proof that these individuals are just dumb as rocks aka possess no common sense. I guess not having a verified twitter alias was clearly not enough. All though I did expose those men in particular. Out the closet - for those that liked those posts I posted. This reaction reply specifically iterates how insecure a good portion are of republicans are and/or, obviously trump supporters. Which is exactly akin to those who never had to deal with a unfair circumstance. Or don't even know how to; Compartmentalize, basically truly respecting a stranger to not stereotype by assuming something about a stranger they don't even have a clue to how they really are. Respect should be the first thing one needs to be in a position to spread any sort of = Ideals / Propaganda / etc. The people that just post dumb emoji faces in retaliation to something is the same thing as not being able to think for themselves. Incomplete thoughts / bandwagons / doing the wave - so to speak. Those of that certain breed just see and hear only bits and pieces of every argument that has ever surfaced in life. "Build a wall, make america great again, drain the swamp, etc etc."

No president has had full decision making since Franklin Delano Roosevelt. After that John F. Kennedy was known for his extra marital affairs in the oval office. Bill Clinton was known for using marijuana and having extra marital affairs as well too. Bill Clinton was known as a ladies man or handsome man himself. But Albert Einstein the astrophysicist wanted to build a weapon of mass destruction to end world war after the states was the last major region to get involved. That's the last time one man had true decision making for the entire populace. & the last man to serve more then two terms as the title president.

https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/obj-smacks-a-cop-on-the-***.158111/post-4527107

Yes we can.. Hope and change... Change we can believe in, etc etc.

Considering you just piling on your own reactions, and the retarded rhetoric as well; You did have to quote several of my thoughts. Those emoji faces instead of just any word at all. You obviously don't see you're making your self out as a complete racist / bigot. I'm not going to explain myself. You did it yourself.

Considering you just piling on your own reactions, and the retarded rhetoric as well; Those emoji faces instead of just any word at all. You obviously don't see you're making your self out as a complete racist / bigot. I'm not going to explain myself. You did it yourself.
Is that BIG FOOT in the great Pacific northwest. I KNOW hes ALIVE

Considering you just piling on your own reactions, and the retarded rhetoric as well; You did have to quote several of my thoughts. Those emoji faces instead of just any word at all. You obviously don't see you're making your self out as a complete racist / bigot. I'm not going to explain myself. You did it yourself.
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Meanwhile, outside on the streets, its bedlam.

Not one Cop trying to enforce anything, maybe murder if it was not committed in good fun. IF he was ordered to go in there the cop should have just looked around and left like all the other cops on the street.

It is not like LSU was going to allow law enforcement to actually cite or arrest anyone. Meanwhile their All American poster boy QB is smoking like the OG and not one person gave a ****.
I agree but ****, you still can’t put your hands on a cop

I agree but ****, you still can’t put your hands on a cop
They think that there are ABOVE the law. I'm a football player and I'LL SHOW my stupidity even though i play fooze BALL. You are not above the any law. Look at ANTHONY BROWN. another example. Me play foozeball, I'M GOD. I would have cuffed and stuffed his happy **** football player in my cruiser. During my route to the county jail, I'd park and make sure that CAMERAS were turned off and show em how it's done.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Don't generalise my friend. U may need one DOWN the road. It's simply lack of judgement. Take it back, I'M tired of FOLKS act like this TOWARDS law enforcement. Chill, when CALLIN them like that. Take it back, clown **** punk. U sound frustrated. They made a mistake

:jordan:

Advertisement
the cop was ridiculous giving the LSU players issues. no one cares that they were smoking cigars in that locker room (even the saints wouldnt give a ****). they just won a title. bill LSU for the clean up afterwards

Also saw a tweet from a reporter that a cop came in all serious about the cigars, obviously this dude. Get a life and understand the situation, dude shouldn’t have even been in lockeroom

Also saw a tweet from a reporter that a cop came in all serious about the cigars, obviously this dude. Get a life and understand the situation, dude shouldn’t have even been in lockeroom
It's just common sense. It does not mean that they ALL got it. Simple as that

Advertisement
Like to see the cop in the next World Series clinching locker room celebration. Maybe give him a whistle. 👮‍♀️ ⚾ 🍾

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back