OBJ smacks a cop on the ***

Advertisement
you do realize while posting all this garbage the difference between the people that live in rural alabama and somewhere like Wisconsin right?

we'll just leave that kinda stuff out
1579119376203.png

hmm ye let's compare states that back in the 1800s were focused on cotton industries vs states in the north, surely should tell the whole story.

This is an old article, but it looks into the bigger picture as to why you actually have to be educated to understand this stuff:

But I don't expect you to read it so here's a quick summary:

"
After the Civil War, Republican carpetbaggers from the North kicked around the defeated South, further widening the economic gap between the two regions. One political consequence was that the Deep South was monolithically Democratic for the next century. Only in the last generation, when the secular counterculture took over the Democratic Party, did many Southerners finally bury the distant past and register as Republicans.

In short, those nine erstwhile slaveholding states have been lagging behind the northern states economically for two centuries. Just because one generation of leaning Republican has not eliminated a disparity that was entrenched for centuries, it is not an indictment of Republicans."

hmm ye let's compare states that back in the 1800s were focused on cotton industries vs states in the north, surely should tell the whole story.

This is an old article, but it looks into the bigger picture as to why you actually have to be educated to understand this stuff:

But I don't expect you to read it so here's a quick summary:

"
After the Civil War, Republican carpetbaggers from the North kicked around the defeated South, further widening the economic gap between the two regions. One political consequence was that the Deep South was monolithically Democratic for the next century. Only in the last generation, when the secular counterculture took over the Democratic Party, did many Southerners finally bury the distant past and register as Republicans.

In short, those nine erstwhile slaveholding states have been lagging behind the northern states economically for two centuries. Just because one generation of leaning Republican has not eliminated a disparity that was entrenched for centuries, it is not an indictment of Republicans."

I know that, "but I wasn't around then", "pick ya'self up by the bootstraps", see what I did there?:

1579120326782.png

Advertisement
Since there is finger pointing from left and right folk going on in threads again......

“There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other. This, in my humble apprehension, is to be dreaded as the greatest political evil under our Constitution.”

John Adams, 1775

Advertisement
1 trillion dollar + deficit per year, 22trillion in debt and the orange emperor announced tax cuts 2.0 coming right before the election. Your grandkids kids will be paying off this rented economic expansion.

So OBJ spanks a cop and some jackass thinks it has something to do with federal spending.

A stupid decision stands alone on its own merits.
This thread has my mind more blown than a female-to-male at OBJ's drag party.

This thread has my mind more blown than a female-to-male at OBJ's drag party.
The saddest part is that people really believe their party is perfect and we'd live in utopia if wasn't for those other guys.

Look at this spending and deficit! As if either party was in any way fiscally responsible when they had full control. Look at the hate! As if it just started happening. The only thing that changes is the alleged cause of the problem based on who's in power.

The saddest part is that people really believe their party is perfect and we'd live in utopia if wasn't for those other guys.

Look at this spending and deficit! As if either party was in any way fiscally responsible when they had full control. Look at the hate! As if it just started happening. The only thing that changes is the alleged cause of the problem based on who's in power.
nailed it

Advertisement
Fckn clown *** cops all in the way while LSU celebrating their national championship... why are these clowns in the locker room gtfoh 🤡

Cop was being ridiculous. No idea what he was even doing in the locker room in the first place. It's possible the cigar smoke could have been setting off the fire alarm, but that's all I can think of as a justification. Even if that's the case, you talk to a school administrator and let the school deal with it. We're not exactly talking a felony in progress here.

That said, he should have arrested OBJ for assault on a PO. Even when a cop is being a ****, you can't pull that kind of ****.
Haven't yet figured out this country's obsession with the police. You grant them all the power of attorney in the world. F'ing weird. Meanwhile cops shot and killed 933 Americans in 2019. I can imagine most of you think "they deserved it".

Advertisement
Haven't yet figured out this country's obsession with the police. You grant them all the power of attorney in the world. F'ing weird. Meanwhile cops shot and killed 933 Americans in 2019. I can imagine most of you think "they deserved it".

I don't see where I said he should shoot the guy. You also completely ignored the part about where I said the cop was being a **** and had no business doing what he was doing.

Say whatever you want, man, but I don't appreciate you @'ing me and putting words in my mouth. Especially those kinds of words.

****. The amount of contradictions that "Individuals (Circumstances)" display is truly surreal. But hey - Whatever helps get the insecure people through their life, who am I to judge. Like this response by paksat; Is literally calling these keyboard warrior super cool kids - wrong. Even though they all of a sudden have a change in intellect. @JD08 @stevehick @duke4heisman @Dr.L.ThugU @CaneSince4Ever

I guess they don't even realize how stupid they are. I'm pretty sure I stated the same exact message / Literally. Just in my own dialogue. But I guess I did not post any proof that these individuals are just dumb as rocks aka possess no common sense. I guess not having a verified twitter alias was clearly not enough. All though I did expose those men in particular. Out the closet - for those that liked those posts I posted. This reaction reply specifically iterates how insecure a good portion are of republicans are and/or, obviously trump supporters. Which is exactly akin to those who never had to deal with a unfair circumstance. Or don't even know how to; Compartmentalize, basically truly respecting a stranger to not stereotype by assuming something about a stranger they don't even have a clue to how they really are. Respect should be the first thing one needs to be in a position to spread any sort of = Ideals / Propaganda / etc. The people that just post dumb emoji faces in retaliation to something is the same thing as not being able to think for themselves. Incomplete thoughts / bandwagons / doing the wave - so to speak. Those of that certain breed just see and hear only bits and pieces of every argument that has ever surfaced in life. "Build a wall, make america great again, drain the swamp, etc etc."

No president has had full decision making since Franklin Delano Roosevelt. After that John F. Kennedy was known for his extra marital affairs in the oval office. Bill Clinton was known for using marijuana and having extra marital affairs as well too. Bill Clinton was known as a ladies man or handsome man himself. But Albert Einstein the astrophysicist wanted to build a weapon of mass destruction to end world war after the states was the last major region to get involved. That's the last time one man had true decision making for the entire populace. & the last man to serve more then two terms as the title president.

https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/obj-smacks-a-cop-on-the-***.158111/post-4527107

Last edited:
In case anyone was wondering, Google Translate doesn't have an option for Moron -> English.

Fckn clown *** cops all in the way while LSU celebrating their national championship... why are these clowns in the locker room gtfoh 🤡
Don't generalise my friend. U may need one DOWN the road. It's simply lack of judgement. Take it back, I'M tired of FOLKS act like this TOWARDS law enforcement. Chill, when CALLIN them like that. Take it back, clown **** punk. U sound frustrated. They made a mistake.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back