OBJ handing out cash after the game

Advertisement
Yeah, I was wondering when he was giving out headphones the other day. Why is that allowed? Spare me the obvious $EC comments, does anyone know why, on paper, this would be allowed to go down?
The headphone thing has something to do woth the allotted gift for bowl games from the school. LeBron did the same thing at OSU.

Advertisement
I could careless if Lsu alumni is handing out cash to Lsu players, **** it should've been emmert and the rest of the s.e.c/slavery embezzlement conference and all the fat cat rednecks in it that keep raking in countless bread off these players, but suspend or ban them for getting free tattoo's or rental cars, lol.

That happens EVERY week in SEC land. If the NCAA hasn’t touched them for the cars they flaunt in social media, the houses relatives get to sign there, businesses bought at 5-10x value and all the other stuff already known and discussed, what would those players or OBJ care about stacks in national tv after a game?

I could careless if Lsu alumni is handing out cash to Lsu players, **** it should've been emmert and the rest of the s.e.c/slavery embezzlement conference and all the fat cat rednecks in it that keep raking in countless bread off these players, but suspend or ban them for getting free tattoo's or rental cars, lol.
On this point I agree with you 100%

Advertisement
On this point I agree with you 100%
Umm; The amount of oxymoron's on this website is insane like - literally. And then the inability to understand what I stated / Which is literally the "Same Difference" as what @Calvin stated. I guess typing more then a sentence or two is what caused all these funny emoji's on my reaction.. I think its because on twitter, I don't know. I had a tweet/away like a meatball keyboard warrior icon hype machine once. But you could only type up to so many words in one thought. Then again that is all you see is little dudes giving a thumbs up stamp of approval and/or dumb mofos just copy & paste someone else's thoughtless thoughts. Whether it be a meme or a incomplete thought.

Than again on social media there is that, hide behind a made up virtual reality alias. To go along with the that whole thing like twitter has that whole - Stamp of approval or a check mark indicating if a person is really the author. I doubt the verified celebrities even respond back themselves. Like how you see all these rugrats playing these games on their parents cell phones. Who knows though. Like some of the users on this very website. Some just post tmz bull crap every day. & others stalk these student athletes social media profiles. Good thing you can private message these so called child hood idols, instead of being a old school stalker. Instagram thot's using computer apps to alter their images is pathetic. Its even worse then being in the **** industry as a woman, not everyone's reason is the same though = Circumstances; Same thing as a underage girl being forced on to a corner or being a "Stripper to a sexting hotline infomercial."

If someone is used to being forced into completely unfair conditions like poverty say; Then it may become the only option one may seem is a - matter of fact type of view point on life. Just think, all though I can see it is impossible for stuck up aka "Narcissists" to even comprehend to put oneself in another persons shoes. Which is the exact same thing as assuming anything about anyone without having the decency or "Respect" to at least try to listen/understand a strangers point of view. Which is what all these; Capitalism big business owners / cbs the 247 website ring leaders, the ncaa lackeys & the nfl owners [almost all of them]. Like Jim Irsay, Robert Kraft, the Houston Oilers boss, the Jaguars too [on the record at least].

Heroin addict, sexual predator detriment, racists as ****, and likes to put the poor down as long as his piggy bank gets to eat. The jags boss invests hundreds of millions of dollars in a brand new wrestling league. But doesn't give a **** about robbing Jalen Ramsey. Jalen who is still one of the very best shut down defensive backs, doesn't all of a sudden forget how shut out the other teams receiver. Oh yea, he suddenly became healthy enough to pass a physical to get traded to the Rams and play for them too. Oh the irony or just straight up hatred that these billionaires have. The rich get richer.

Like Mike Trout of the angels, just got $400 plus million to hopefully hit a home run every at bats. All though the ratio to which they hit a home-run to the chances / Also the defensive opportunities per a single season to which he has to live up to that contracts billing is just bull.. Just this past baseball season his team wasn't even a playoff contender & he misses chunks at a time every season. And lord forbid if anyone says anything critical about his hundreds of millions which is pretty much all guaranteed. And its not just him. Bryce Harper gets 300 plus million & the first year without the stuck up douche they win the championship. And his stats are just bad, compared to former players. Look at Ken Griffey Jr. & his career. He put up stats that makes any logical fan of baseball debate if he's one of the best outfielders in general to ever play his sport he made a career out of. Just take into account the games he missed. He missed a huge chunk when he broke is wrist in his early 20's. And by the time he was attuned with being a member of the Reds. Injuries cut his resume short, but what do I know; He is like the one home run heavy hitter not accused by every major network. Former players and coaches not to use a performance enhancer.

I typed a few paragraphs. Its to make up for all the clueless emoji reactions to my actual detailed - food for thought. Oops. I can type more then a dumb as rocks - same difference as a creepers tweet.

Umm; The amount of oxymoron's on this website is insane like - literally. And then the inability to understand what I stated / Which is literally the "Same Difference" as what @Calvin stated. I guess typing more then a sentence or two is what caused all these funny emoji's on my reaction.. I think its because on twitter, I don't know. I had a tweet/away like a meatball keyboard warrior icon hype machine once. But you could only type up to so many words in one thought. Then again that is all you see is little dudes giving a thumbs up stamp of approval and/or dumb mofos just copy & paste someone else's thoughtless thoughts. Whether it be a meme or a incomplete thought.

Than again on social media there is that, hide behind a made up virtual reality alias. To go along with the that whole thing like twitter has that whole - Stamp of approval or a check mark indicating if a person is really the author. I doubt the verified celebrities even respond back themselves. Like how you see all these rugrats playing these games on their parents cell phones. Who knows though. Like some of the users on this very website. Some just post tmz bull crap every day. & others stalk these student athletes social media profiles. Good thing you can private message these so called child hood idols, instead of being a old school stalker. Instagram thot's using computer apps to alter their images is pathetic. Its even worse then being in the **** industry as a woman, not everyone's reason is the same though = Circumstances; Same thing as a underage girl being forced on to a corner or being a "Stripper to a sexting hotline infomercial."

If someone is used to being forced into completely unfair conditions like poverty say; Then it may become the only option one may seem is a - matter of fact type of view point on life. Just think, all though I can see it is impossible for stuck up aka "Narcissists" to even comprehend to put oneself in another persons shoes. Which is the exact same thing as assuming anything about anyone without having the decency or "Respect" to at least try to listen/understand a strangers point of view. Which is what all these; Capitalism big business owners / cbs the 247 website ring leaders, the ncaa lackeys & the nfl owners [almost all of them]. Like Jim Irsay, Robert Kraft, the Houston Oilers boss, the Jaguars too [on the record at least].

Heroin addict, sexual predator detriment, racists as ****, and likes to put the poor down as long as his piggy bank gets to eat. The jags boss invests hundreds of millions of dollars in a brand new wrestling league. But doesn't give a **** about robbing Jalen Ramsey. Jalen who is still one of the very best shut down defensive backs, doesn't all of a sudden forget how shut out the other teams receiver. Oh yea, he suddenly became healthy enough to pass a physical to get traded to the Rams and play for them too. Oh the irony or just straight up hatred that these billionaires have. The rich get richer.

Like Mike Trout of the angels, just got $400 plus million to hopefully hit a home run every at bats. All though the ratio to which they hit a home-run to the chances / Also the defensive opportunities per a single season to which he has to live up to that contracts billing is just bull.. Just this past baseball season his team wasn't even a playoff contender & he misses chunks at a time every season. And lord forbid if anyone says anything critical about his hundreds of millions which is pretty much all guaranteed. And its not just him. Bryce Harper gets 300 plus million & the first year without the stuck up douche they win the championship. And his stats are just bad, compared to former players. Look at Ken Griffey Jr. & his career. He put up stats that makes any logical fan of baseball debate if he's one of the best outfielders in general to ever play his sport he made a career out of. Just take into account the games he missed. He missed a huge chunk when he broke is wrist in his early 20's. And by the time he was attuned with being a member of the Reds. Injuries cut his resume short, but what do I know; He is like the one home run heavy hitter not accused by every major network. Former players and coaches not to use a performance enhancer.

I typed a few paragraphs. Its to make up for all the clueless emoji reactions to my actual detailed - food for thought. Oops. I can type more then a dumb as rocks - same difference as a creepers tweet.

What post of yours are you referring to? There’s 6 pages on this thread, and I don’t read every page.

But yea... you’ll find a lot of people don’t wanna read a 6 paragraph post.

Advertisement
What post of yours are you referring to? There’s 6 pages on this thread, and I don’t read every page.

But yea... you’ll find a lot of people don’t wanna read a 6 paragraph post.
Well I'd rather use my own perspective then just using stupid emoji's to respond. All they do is put a thumbs down in my very own reply too. Stupidity at its worst, dare I say.

Its post number 29, on page two in this very thread. Instead one douche posts a pro racism youtube video. And that response had more then one incomplete sentence. The ignorance is and/or was abundant.

Advertisement

GOT DAMYUM, and i thought i could type, good to see im not the only one, but in the meantime, do you have the audio version of your post on cassette tape, that way when im driving i can stay current!

GOT DAMYUM, and i thought i could type, good to see im not the only one, but in the meantime, do you have the audio version of your post on cassette tape, that way when im driving i can stay current!
Yea / Its like this.

I can't help but go on and on about b.s. rhetoric. Especially if it's something I take interest in. All though every time when I see a very dumb reply as a response; I almost wish each format where you can type away or even just use audible dialogue / that there was a limit to the amount of letters and numbers one may use. As every single time it is the clearly the insecure (Narcissists) that look and sound like they were literally just taken out the womb. All these same difference type emoji faces. Bad habit I have, apparently; As I just typed this thought. Add one more to the list of real life - billy madisons.. But Adam Sandler actually does a good job of being a professional paid actor. Eight of these losers.

Advertisement
Back