OBJ handing out cash after the game

Advertisement
I dont pay attention to other roosters based on their numbers. But I'm just coming in b4 Emmert says "wElL tHeYrE gOiNg To ThE nFl!"

Advertisement
don't you realize that fell out of a pocket and he just happened to find it. those drunk fans must of lost their money celebrating. nothing to see here

Well from my point of view. donald trump had to scum his way before the game started on tv aka like what he **** / its a wonder anyone got to the calendar year 2020

Ed Orgeron - his voice was pretty much forced. I saw some tmz superstar said he I guess he supported the douche = "Oxymoron." So yea, cause the bankrupted billionaire being a pariah another day / Justifies, Odell handing out that monopoly cream.

You have guys stealing from childrens hospitals and paying players. "Nothing to see here."
Thank you. I remember clearly how it was on the record that the red cross; Never donates the full dollar amount after mother nature destroys thousands if not millions of lives in one moment. Common sense - How every country has different currency values & every state of the u/s has different / State taxes [some don't have state tax at all], no standard nation wide minimum wage. CEO each make bank doing nothing. The colts owner is a heroin addict, robert kraft preys on underage prostitutes etc etc. Like those classic televised - fundraiser for a good cause hosted by all these movie superstars aka. I would guess each celebrity host can donate every dollar that is televised, at least the more publicized air heads.

The rich get richer in more than just b.s. materialism. The year 2020 though. What used to be considered middle class; That should be the so called I guess - Needs over wants. Compared to how many billionaires that can afford a mansion in all fifty regions of the united states of europe.... Bill Gates was the richest man in the world when his net worth was around 30 billion, after he retired there was a time he was middle of the road competing with other piggy bank pigs. At that time he was going to give his wealth to the education system which was & is a lie.

Just look at every state, private & now online colleges. Say if I want to teach like any where below like first grade. I'm not paying on average 100 thousand in debt to try to pretend to be a glorified babysitter. Text books are a few hundred dollars. But anyone can buy a cheap laptop or tablet for that amount. Just the price of one copyrighted book - One could buy a computer and with that value could just buy internet while stuck in the capitalistic system.

I go on about certain topics when I hear pure b.s. whether its on tv or by weird little people in general.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Well from my point of view. donald trump had to scum his way before the game started on tv aka like what he **** / its a wonder anyone got to the calendar year 2020

Ed Orgeron - his voice was pretty much forced. I saw some tmz superstar said he I guess he supported the douche = "Oxymoron." So yea, cause the bankrupted billionaire being a pariah another day / Justifies, Odell handing out that monopoly cream.
I think you have been spending too much time partaking while reading the CIS weed debate thread.

Advertisement
Advertisement
look at the face of my dude on the right....countin those benjiz in his head beforehand...LMAO

These players are now former players. They’ve Declared and can get agents and loans and whatever else they want.

Advertisement
Back