OBB Recruiting Podcast Episode 6

Advertisement
Advertisement
Big Baby already! Really?
Apparently M&M dont think he has it at the next level. Another example of kid who was highly skilled but just not athletic enough for the next level, or so it was reported by posters on here

Advertisement
Advertisement
And subscribe to the pod fools. I'm always crying about lack of cane content. I was pleasantly surprised, it's on iHeartRadio, whatever. But canes support canes.

Just a guess, I have no sources, but I think Clark & Rodriguez are ahead of him at center & with Tripp committed it makes sense to me.
And Denis.

Saw some spring video and Seymore looked really short. Like 6-0. Not sure that is enough at this level. G5 might make more sense. He just never got any taller during HS. Guess we will see what happens.

Advertisement
And Denis.

Saw some spring video and Seymore looked really short. Like 6-0. Not sure that is enough at this level. G5 might make more sense. He just never got any taller during HS. Guess we will see what happens.
Yep. He'll find a home somewhere though, not a bad player at all just lacks some physical tools.

My best guesses for the portal outs:
Brooks
Troutman
Redding
Cody
Reed
Washington
Big Baby
Clarke
Redding, Reed, Washington and Cody (already in portal) are really good guesses.

I would be disappointed if Clarke transferred. Seems to be a great athlete that can be developed.

It wont be the popular sentiment but Brooks and Big Baby probably need to move on. Brooks because hes not getting his job back if Chase Smith is as good as advertised. And I just dont know if Big Baby is what Mario and Mirabel are looking for on that OL. Even if they put him a C...and his brother Lamar Seymoure most likely will be pushed out of the class. (just guessing here) So that would be a double reason. But time will tell. Would love for Big Baby to stay and work hard and prove me wrong.

Advertisement
Back