O-Line finally getting some respect.

Advertisement
“This group” hasn’t played yet. Unless I missed those games with Donaldson/Rivers at guard. Believe it or not, that is going to make a huge difference in the run blocking.
Your memory of Donaldson must be different than mine.

My last few memories are not as fond as yours. His TFr. season is long in the rearview mirror. He peaked at a very early age and hasn't gotten any better.

Advertisement

My last few memories are not as fond as yours. His TFr. season is long in the rearview mirror. He peaked at a very early age and hasn't gotten any better.
We will no everything we need to no about the OL vs Bama

if they hold there own vs Bama we will be in good shape to make the ACC ship

Amazing to have two teams in BC and VT that I’m sure we’ve dominated recruiting wise over them to be selected higher than us

Advertisement
Advertisement
Amazing to have two teams in BC and VT that I’m sure we’ve dominated recruiting wise over them to be selected higher than us
So VT's leading rusher was their QB for 59 yards and we sacked him 6.5 times. How is VT's OL any good?

Advertisement

same issue with scaife. Need those 2 kids to ball out this year if this Year has a chance to have ANY success

All this experience we have means nothing when the majority of these guys have been average at best. Yes Rivers and Donaldson can make a difference but let’s see it first. Get 150-200 rushing yards on Bama and I’ll buy the hype.

Advertisement
Back