O Boy.. Now I'm Pumped

Wow, YouTube is really lax with their censorship these days. Based on my physical reaction, I expect to find this in po*nhub, not on YouTube.

Advertisement
Why is Blake James always wearing a 44L suit?
Guy screams Putz.

Hit. Stick. Bust ****. Jamal Carter going to take some heads off!

I've got a feeling that we're gonna leave a trail of battered, bloodied and broken bodies this year. Our dudes are finally being loosed like a pack of wild dogs that haven't eaten meat in a very long time. FSU better get ready for the stomping we're about to put on their bytch @$$es this year! Let's go!!!

C-A-N-E-S! CANES! CANES! CANES!

Advertisement
Advertisement
There's nothing greater than Miami Hurricanes football...

!

Not a **** thing

I feel like Mark Richt has reached these kids in a way golden and shannon couldnt. these kids are believers.

I think Shannon meant well, but was not HC material. Remember, he sent all sorts of warning flares up about Shapiro's corruption. The Administration had other priorities, however.

The less we say about Al Golden, the better.

There's nothing greater than Miami Hurricanes football...

!

Not a **** thing

I feel like Mark Richt has reached these kids in a way golden and shannon couldnt. these kids are believers.

I think Shannon meant well, but was not HC material. Remember, he sent all sorts of warning flares up about Shapiro's corruption. The Administration had other priorities, however.

The less we say about Al Golden, the better.

we should have a permanent ban of referring to butch, coker (although rarely mentioned), shannon or golden. that's in the past, we are moving forward with competent coaching and university support for the program. forward gentlemen, forward (as patton said, i dont retreat because i dont like to pay for the same real estate twice!).

Advertisement
Wow great video. Braxton has taken a lot of **** on this board but he knows what that U means, it's in his heart and soul. Love what Jenkins and Carter said too. More guys like they and we are on our way back.

Advertisement
Great video, got me pumped up, can't wait until tomorrow. It just seems so much more intense, more effort than we've seen over the last few years.

"One guy let's us down, the whole group fails, we ain't doin' that" Coach Searles is awesome.

Advertisement
Back