Nyjalik out for the season

Advertisement
I get the nitpicking and some of the criticisms I suppose, but for the personnel and glaring holes in our roster, this dude has been top notch imo
yeah i mean he threw the kitchen sink at clemson and knocked them out.

we really can't suffer any more injuries at DL or i don't know what he's gonna do.

it's so impressive how good out run D is without mesidor and the size (pause) and depth issues we have at DT

i just hope davonte brown can figure out how to cover a guy downfield without interfering with him, cause i think guidry could do some neat things with jaden davis if he could use him as a slot/swiss army knife blitze and not have to have him try to cover tall WRs 30 yards downfield

Did I hear Mario say Chaney was good to go or was he talking about someone else? Maybe I misunderstood the question.

Advertisement
What about Moss? Wayne?

Time to step up
c11a9268b6c2b6fc2b230db3d5a48f42.jpg

Advertisement
Major bummer about Kelly. We sure could use Mesidor back.

I also really miss the good ole days when coaches would say what injury the player and had and give a time table for his return. There's a lot to like about Mario and there are some things not to like about him (ahem, take a fuccin knee bro), but this over the top shroud of mystery that he places over all things injury is just plain fuccin old. Same goes for his (mis)treatment of the media, and I'm no media fan boy - I think in general, they suck. Rather than treating the media like ravenous piranha; if he was a little nicer, he could pull some modern Machiavelli out of his bag of tricks and garner some positive vibes from the media. The injury thing though just makes him come off as disingenuous, if not just plain phony.

Advertisement
we played a 3-3-5 against Clemson because of DL depth (and to throw them off).

I think we can get away with it the rest of the year as the only two offenses left to worry about would probably require a 3-3-5 anyways in Louisville and FSU

Advertisement
yeah i mean he threw the kitchen sink at clemson and knocked them out.

we really can't suffer any more injuries at DL or i don't know what he's gonna do.

it's so impressive how good out run D is without mesidor and the size (pause) and depth issues we have at DT

i just hope davonte brown can figure out how to cover a guy downfield without interfering with him, cause i think guidry could do some neat things with jaden davis if he could use him as a slot/swiss army knife blitze and not have to have him try to cover tall WRs 30 yards downfield
Yeah FSU is gonna challenge our DBs bigtime. If we have any shot beating them we can’t have the mistakes we saw against UNC

Advertisement
Back