Nyjalik Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Stock, Lake, and Gaby need to get their asses whooped by Aaron Asham

Advertisement
The posters criticizing his talent are laughable. Elijah Robert (whom I also loved as a recruit) went to SMU and became an all conference G5 player. Kelly is significantly more talented. He'll do good work wherever he lands.
Let’s not lower the bar. He came in with ALOT of hype. Saying 4 sacks as a freshman and bragging about it after what Bain just did? Come on man. lol.

I thought Kelly would show out this year. **** shame if he leaves. Competition and struggle are ingredients to greatness. Sucks that these kids don't see that

Let’s not lower the bar. He came in with ALOT of hype. Saying 4 sacks as a freshman and bragging about it after what Bain just did? Come on man. lol.

Yesterday on Locked on Canes, Bruce Warner suggested Kelly's injury combined with his weight gain has slowed him down a bit. That's a totally legit reason to sit down with the young man and reassess things. But if it's true he's FULLY recovered, Kelly is more than athletic and capable enough to be an impact P4 player. IIRC, he came in at 16, which means he's only 18 right now, younger than some guys in high school.

Bain is a unicorn. You cannot have 22 Bains, much less 85 like we all want. Mesidor, Alton and Wayne aren't Bains, either. Do we also push them into the portal?

Advertisement
Kelly has the athletic ability but he soft an best ability is availability an he hasn't been adios amigo good luck

Barry mentioned it and I’m sure it was said in this thread, top 3 players from 2022 class have transferred out.
Not sure what rankings he’s looking at but it’s 5 of the top 6 and the other one there is Citizen

Mario’s first few months between that class and his coaching hires were a complete disaster

Not sure what rankings he’s looking at but it’s 5 of the top 6 and the other one there is Citizen

Mario’s first few months between that class and his coaching hires were a complete disaster
i dont ever anticipate seeing citizen here. hopefully, the RB transfer were being promised is a true stud esp w no fletcher.

Advertisement
Kid can play when healthy. No need to burn bridges with SFLA players that decide to stay home but it didn’t work out long term. Future kids will see how this fanbase treats hometown talent.

Reading between the lines I’m going to guess he was missing rehab appointments and not doing his job to get back on the field…I’m sure they called him out on it and then he asked for more money. “Quiet quitting”

I would remind people that he comes from a great family and mom stood on all 10 toes throughout the recruiting process.

Kid can play when healthy. No need to burn bridges with SFLA players that decide to stay home but it didn’t work out long term. Future kids will see how this fanbase treats hometown talent.

Reading between the lines I’m going to guess he was missing rehab appointments and not doing his job to get back on the field…I’m sure they called him out on it and then he asked for more money. “Quiet quitting”

I would remind people that he comes from a great family and mom stood on all 10 toes throughout the recruiting process.
FLO said he'll drop the real story once he officially enters the portal and finds a new school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back