Nyjalik Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Good. Then we can stop yapping about injuries and NIL and the incoming freshmen.
I feel like it’s as simple as that he didn’t want to be the #4 DE (behind Bain, Mesidor and Alston). He probably feels that he can go to another school and start. You can’t blame him for that. The freshman might not be the direct reason as to why he transfered, but we can’t ignore what Mcconathy and Lightftoot have been doing in practice. They’ll definitely be pushing for playing time this year

I feel like it’s as simple as that he didn’t want to be the #4 DE (behind Bain, Mesidor and Alston). He probably feels that he can go to another school and start. You can’t blame him for that. The freshman might not be the direct reason as to why he transfered, but we can’t ignore what Mcconathy and Lightftoot have been doing in practice. They’ll definitely be pushing for playing time this year

Yeah, and you're wrong. Nothing new there.

Yeah, and you're wrong. Nothing new there.
So it’s not cause of injury, it’s not cause of NilL, it’s not because coaches advised him to transfer due to numbers, younger guys and possible lack of playing time, it’s apparently not because he wants to start somewhere, and it’s obviously not because he wants to move closer to home. What else could it be? Basically every single major reason someone would transfer has been debunked by people on here lol

Last edited:
Wouldn’t surprise me if we bring in 2 ends in the portal. True prototypical ends wouldn’t surprise me. With the transfer, Bain, and Messidor we have enough of the inside outside sort of players.
Maybe looking for a true pure edge rusher.
Kelly is out for whatever reason and we still really don’t know how Messidor’s foot is.
If it’s that bad that the dude needs a special shoe then we better get to the portal imo.
Likely also a big body dt.

Advertisement
So it’s not cause of injury, it’s not cause of NilL, it’s not because coaches advised him to transfer due to younger guys and possible lack of playing time, it’s apparently not because he wants to start somewhere, and it’s obviously not because he wants to move closer to home. What else could it be? Basically every single major reason someone would transfer has been debunked by people on here lol
Who said it wasn't b/c of NIL?

So it’s not cause of injury, it’s not cause of NilL, it’s not because coaches advised him to transfer due to younger guys and possible lack of playing time, it’s apparently not because he wants to start somewhere, and it’s obviously not because he wants to move closer to home. What else could it be? Basically every single major reason someone would transfer has been debunked by people on here lol

Yeaaahhh..."every single major reason"...

Hilarious.

Yeaaahhh..."every single major reason"...

Hilarious.
I mean is a coach leaving? I assume it’s not because of his relationship with Guidry and the staff, or else he would have probably left during the first period. Does he want to sit the bench and grab a ring at a school like Georgia or OSU? I’m starting to run out of reasons here lol.

Advertisement
I mean is a coach leaving? I assume it’s not because of his relationship with Guidry and the staff, or else he would have probably left during the first period. Does he want to sit the bench and grab a ring at a school like Georgia or OSU? I’m starting to run out of reasons here lol.
There is one glaringly obvious situation, which people with information (not me) have been more than hinting at for a while now - he ****ed up off the field and got kicked off the team. What he did, how bad it was... the details probably won't ever be made explicit, and they don't really matter.

Why you can't seem to grasp that without it being spelled out for you is another question for another thread.

There is one glaringly obvious situation, which people with information (not me) have been more than hinting at for a while now - he ****ed up off the field and got kicked off the team. What he did, how bad it was... the details probably won't ever be made explicit, and they don't really matter.

Why you can't seem to grasp that without it being spelled out for you is another question for another thread.
Maybe because I didn’t want to be the one to make that assumption, especially for a kid I don’t know and has not shown any negative off the field issues up until recently I guess. Also your welcome everyone

Last edited:
So it’s not cause of injury, it’s not cause of NilL, it’s not because coaches advised him to transfer due to numbers, younger guys and possible lack of playing time, it’s apparently not because he wants to start somewhere, and it’s obviously not because he wants to move closer to home. What else could it be? Basically every single major reason someone would transfer has been debunked by people on here lol
If you go back and connect dots from D$ and TOC, the alleged reason is in the weeds

Last edited:
If you go back and connect dots from D$ and TOC, the alleged reason is in the weeds.

There’s really no reason to keep pressing it because everything comes out eventually. Remember Gattis being fired for cause and how that was kept under wraps (and no, this is not a Gattis situation). Just using it as an example of why certain things are kept quiet until due diligence is performed.
I just wanted to know, I couldn’t help it. Pestering works lol

Advertisement

If those are the only reasons you can think of, that's sad. Just sad.

Advertisement
Not going to be the one to air that out but it’s not NIL or him not cutting it.
Mike Yard K GIF by The Nightly Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back