Nyjalik Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Not a good rumor to start unless you know for sure that’s true.

Yeah that’s not good. These days you never know the facts and lots of ppl getting caught up in fake allegations but if he is off the team then there has to be smoke to something. Instead of kicking him off it seems they said he can walk save face publicly.

If he isn’t picked up be the end of the first window then it tells you there is some legal issues.

Advertisement
numerous porsters have asked me for further detail. in the interest of keeping things real, here is what happened

he had an issue. a very important one. it might have involved other human beings in south florida and it is serious, very serious. management is looking into it as we speak and addressing it with all deliberate speed. the actions taken by the subject are being compared to the standards of conduct, if it is determined that the actions fell short of the standards, action will be taken.

let me know if you need any further detail

numerous porsters have asked me for further detail. in the interest of keeping things real, here is what happened

he had an issue. a very important one. it might have involved other human beings in south florida and it is serious, very serious. management is looking into it as we speak and addressing it with all deliberate speed. the actions taken by the subject are being compared to the standards of conduct, if it is determined that the actions fell short of the standards, action will be taken.

1713193637827.png

Uh Oh Omg GIF by ESPN

Advertisement
Advertisement
here are some hints. it involves Kelly, a few other human beings, including perhaps one or more football players, the thing occurred in 2024 and in south florida.

PM me for confidential details.
Did I really just read a comment on here that someone compared him to juwan blue and that's why he was leaving? Like juwan blue that was at the least accused of rape? What the **** is wrong with people. Not one single sould ever said **** like that was going on with him. This was a mutual decision to part ways. Some people simply don't need to know anything beyond that. Juwan blue... Wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back