Nyjalik Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.
My money is on Mconathy starting next year and maybe even grabbing a few starts due to injuries by the end of the year. DE is the least of my concerns

Advertisement
He is healthy.

I had so many questions about this situation. But it's pretty clear what's going on...

I will say this, I agree with @gacaneaddict that the kid has talent. I wouldn't want us to have to face him at FSU. But I am always leery about relying on a player as young as him both physically and maturity-wise. He got the double-whammy there, unfortunately.

The posters criticizing his talent are laughable. Elijah Robert (whom I also loved as a recruit) went to SMU and became an all conference G5 player. Kelly is significantly more talented. He'll do good work wherever he lands.

Kelly had 4 sacks as a true freshman, then got a season ending injury early his sophmore year as a starter.

6'6 255 lengthy long armed pass rusher who has shown flashes. Yeah kid stinks lol

Lake just stated this is NIL related too.

He wants more.
He’s in for a rude awakening if he thinks he’s getting a nice six figure deal coming off a plethora of injuries.

As is the case with most NIL-hungry individuals. Nonetheless, as long as he doesn’t end up at FSU, I wish him luck.

If he ends up at FSU, then I wish him nothing but misery.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good player, lots of potential. Wish him the best. No idea what happened and I’m a bit surprised, but then again it’s none of my business.

Advertisement
Screenshot 2024-04-09 at 2.15.36 PM.png

He's switching up already

Edit ^ thats his twitter

Last edited:
Had real high hopes for this kid out of HS, really hate to see him leave, but this is modern day college football.

Advertisement
Well he had like a month…
eh those are all highly rated recruits and Kelly was a kid we recruited and was going to go to Oregon had Mario not come here and same with Moss. it wasnt new recruits he didnt know. he had good relationships as an Oregon HC recruiting them head on. it sucks that kelly is leaving, but it is what it is and its life in CFB.

Just stop it. You are conflating different issues.

You want to talk about injuries? There's a new article out talking about how the rise in UCL injuries in baseball pitchers is not about "the pitch clock" (as the player's union would have you believe), it's about velocity, pure and simple. I realize that baseball is a different sport, but there are so many variables that it makes it hard to generalize. For football, go back and watch old games and see how big the shoulder pads and other pads were. I'm not saying that is the full answer, but you cannot deny that the current trend in modern football is to wear lightweight pads that have a smaller profle. Things change over time.

Quite frankly, I don't give a **** about your couple-two-three data points, nor your non-doctor assessment of what is "timely" or not. You just keep mixing and matching bull****, citing names, acting like all cases are the same.

Willis McGahee? For him, you chose to focus on the simple fact that Willis recovered, while ignoring the fact that it took him a year-and-a-half. Timely?

Reggie Wayne and Najeh Davenport? Do you know how minor or major their injuries were? I mean, you seem to be OK with a 1.5 year recovery when it's Willis McGahee, but not when it's Elijah Arroyo or Chase Smith. How do you know that the more recent injuries were "not that serious", and should be in the "Wayne-Davenport" timeframe instead of the "McGahee" timeframe. YOU DON'T. Unlike with Willis, the injuries to Elijah and Chase did not get televised during a national championship game, so you really have no idea what happened to them or how bad their injuries were.

For the last time, this thread is about Nyjalik Kelly, and his issues are unrelated to "UHealth". So just stop the nonsense.
You do realize who you're responding to, right?

I'm not sure he is someone to take seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back