Nyjalik Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll bet you a lifetime ban that he's not going anywhere. tienes los cojones?
throwing the lion king GIF

Advertisement
Wasnt this the kid whose mom was always chirpping on social media how he was all Miami and stuff like that....
His mom was all Mario. He was Oregon bound if Mario stayed there. But I mean what’s the kid gonna do? He can’t stay healthy and is now battling younger, just as, if not more talented kids than him for a backup spot. Sometimes its circumstantial and nothing more. Right move for him IMO.

Advertisement
Kelly is extremely talented.

I doubt he is scared of competition.

He had 1 injury he is not "injury prone".

He was all Mario so this is a weird one.

I wonder if he goes to UGA
To be close to his mother who moved?

I think he is a Mama's boy. He has a higher ceiling at DE than anyone on our roster minus Bain. He had 4 sacks as a TF. This hurts more for next season when we lose Mesidor and Alston.

Advertisement
Kelly is extremely talented.

I doubt he is scared of competition.

He had 1 injury he is not "injury prone".

He was all Mario so this is a weird one.

I wonder if he goes to UGA
To be close to his mother who moved?

I think he is a Mama's boy. He has a higher ceiling at DE than anyone on our roster minus Bain. He had 4 sacks as a TF. This hurts more for next season when we lose Mesidor and Alston.

Incorrect, sir.

He’s had the same injury multiple times.

And if he goes to FSU, he’ll be guaranteed one whole game against the same OL that has been eating his lunch (when healthy) since 2023.

Can’t wait to see it.

Sheesh. That Mario transition class has been no help. Moss, Kelly, Skinner, Graves, and Rodgers all in the portal. Jaccuri probably next. Thank goodness we hit on some of the Olineman
Does that surprise you? Most of those players were either 1) manny commits or 2) manny evaluations who had ties to UM and already had interest before Mario was hired.

When you have 5/6 weeks to build a complete class you can’t really be picky.

Does that surprise you? Most of those players were either 1) manny commits or 2) manny evaluations who had ties to UM and already had interest before Mario was hired.

When you have 5/6 weeks to build a complete class you can’t really be picky.
Yea transition classes are a complete crapshoot and any contributors you can get out of it are icing on the cake.

Advertisement
What I've heard the last couple weeks is he is not transferring because of injuries or because he is going to be buried in the depth chart.

He did some knucklehead things that couldn't have been forgiven.

Don't tip too much info at this point. Lots of ignorant hot-takes on this thread and the other one.

Advertisement
Incorrect, sir.

He’s had the same injury multiple times.

And if he goes to FSU, he’ll be guaranteed one whole game against the same OL that has been eating his lunch (when healthy) since 2023.

Can’t wait to see it.
Im correct. He had 4 sacks as a true freshman in limited snaps. He was outstanding in spring game last year showing great length, quickness, off the edge.

He earned a starting role for the 2023 season. Even @DMoney was on podcast talking about how coaches think he has high round draft ability if he puts it all together prior to 2023 season. He injured his ankle/foot and was out for the year. That is the injury that kept him from playing actual games.

I would take him over Alston, Wayne, or any young DE's on the roster not named Bain.

Now if he has off field issues, or if the injury is something that could be a long term issue(Zion), then all bets are off as far as projected him out. BUT if he is healthy, and works hard, this is a kid that could be a very good player.

Im correct. He had 4 sacks as a true freshman in limited snaps. He was outstanding in spring game last year showing great length, quickness, off the edge.

He earned a starting role for the 2023 season. Even @DMoney was on podcast talking about how coaches think he has high round draft ability if he puts it all together prior to 2023 season. He injured his ankle/foot and was out for the year. That is the injury that kept him from playing actual games.

I would take him over Alston, Wayne, or any young DE's on the roster not named Bain.

Now if he has off field issues, or if the injury is something that could be a long term issue(Zion), then all bets are off as far as projected him out. BUT if he is healthy, and works hard, this is a kid that could be a very good player.

He is healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back