2023 Nyckoles Harbor: 6'5, 230 ATH from DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes nigerian..do we still have some africans on the roster? lol.

Something gotta help us other than NIL to get a visit or something. Them nigerian parents be in to education tough...sell sell that too.
99CF3F84-C031-4D3D-A0F3-CE0D454CE19A.jpeg

Peep the flag in Honcho’s bio.

Advertisement
They're either going to offer an insane amount of money to get him here, which he still is likely to decline I'd think, or it's a waste of time.

We'll be dodging any questions he has about T&F. I'm sure he already knows how bad it is, but 1 male Olympian in the history of the program speaks volumes. Less than a handful on the women's side as well.
Is NIL really a main factor here? I thought both of his parents were surgeons or lawyers?

Advertisement
Back to regularly scheduled programming

God I hope we sign this kid. We’ve been crying about a lack of game breakers for years now, well he’s definitely got that potential.

I’d call 10 go-routes for him every game. Even if he can’t catch ****, he will stretch the field and I guarantee he’ll draw at least 6 PI calls each game.

Now if he can actually catch… the possibilities are endless.

Something gotta help us other than NIL to get a visit or something. Them nigerian parents be in to education tough...sell sell that too.
Mentioned this awhile back about us stockpiling brothers with ties to motherland, said it was only going to help moving forward to recruit more, someone tried to down play it.. Might have to look into that, especially if he commits

Advertisement
Every school feels the same way right now. Maybe Oregon feels a little more confident than most. If the kid wants to go to the Olympics or run track for a living, he will need to lose weight. And track careers are just as turbulent as football careers. I am friends with the mom of a top track star, and she was hurt for over two years. It's not an easy life, mostly living overseas, isolated and not earning much unless you are a true star.

This kid could become a top LB/TE with proper coaching and a level head. But he needs to figure that out.

Advertisement
Has it been confirmed that he's signing on 2/1? And has he taken 4 OVs yet? Some people talmbout he is going to Oregon so he can't visit here....well if he signs on 2/1 that's true. But I thought I remembered hearing he might not necessarily sign on the first day he can. Obviously he's not an EE so no absolute rush to sign next week if he's undecided.

Let's Ray Lewis this mo-fo...

Advertisement

Yeah, I think that’s the angle. When recruiting kids, you have to recruit the parents as well. Private school education. Small class sizes in a world class city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back