2023 Nyckoles Harbor: 6'5, 230 ATH from DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
That's what I'm saying but people on here are saying he's not a generational talent. Size and speed like that come around once a decade.
It’s like fusing Calvin Johnson and Randy Moss. That’s the type of potential you’re talking about with this kid - if he’s committed to becoming an elite football player.

When it comes to visiting Miami I got track stuff. Proceeds to visit Co. If he's in Oregon this weekend go ahead and lock this one up.

Advertisement
He's the new Mario of last cycle bruh. Really want to see what he does on the trail. I think he's going to go crazy next cycle.
I don't care what he does long as he stays away from our targets lol, but him and those Barstool NIL bags he might pull a top 15 maybe top 12 class for 2024 even if he goes 2-10 on the field

This is the part where you see where the parents are at.
All I’ve heard is how his parents want to make sure he gets a good education and is around a good set of coaches.

If they pick Colorado then it’s just another bs bidding war disguised as “looking for where me and my family feel is the best place”.

Advertisement
This is the part where you see where the parents are at.
All I’ve heard is how his parents want to make sure he gets a good education and is around a good set of coaches.

If they pick Colorado then it’s just another bs bidding war disguised as “looking for where me and my family feel is the best place”.
We got bread to throw around to and at the end of the day it's always about money even when they come here

Deion is going to get some nice pieces these first two years...but he is going to miss on a ton too because he thinks his name alone will make all these 4 and 5 stars want to play for Colorado.

But two years of getting blasted and having almost no one drafted and that name alone isnt going to cut it.

This is a courtesy visit since he was already out that way.

Advertisement
We got bread to throw around to and at the end of the day it's always about money even when they come here
We have money, an elite recruiter and the city of Miami to sell. We will be fine but like everyone we will take our losses. That and Deion will recruit at a high level at Boulder.

I don't care what he does long as he stays away from our targets lol, but him and those Barstool NIL bags he might pull a top 15 maybe top 12 class for 2024 even if he goes 2-10 on the field
Oh he’s going to beat us for a few for sure. A lot of kids are impressionable and will want to jump on the Deion wave. I expect him to take his reality show on the road soon to take a tour of South Florida high schools.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back