2023 Nyckoles Harbor: 6'5, 230 ATH from DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he wants to play some TE let him play some goal line and maul people and catch an occasional bootleg TD pass.
Id be all for it. Like many have said just get him here and figure out that chit later. Kid jumps off the screen at De, its like hes shot out of a cannon. On offense its like meh. He plays way more aggressive on defense. JMO.

Advertisement
In all seriousness, although it’s the most obvious, I wouldn’t pigeonhole him as a DE. He may not be the next Calvin Johnson (may never be another period), but he has freak athleticism and speed for his size. With real coaching, no telling where he could end up playing

In case some of you guys havnty watched his tape in a while here it is. This kid is straight beast mode at DE. He might want to play on offense but his future is at De and thats where he will make himself a chit ton of money.
Thats not how you recruit, lol.. Kid is literally starving himself so he can run track and sees playing offense as being able to help with that.. He will look great in our system on offense, just get him on campus..

Advertisement
Thats not how you recruit, lol.. Kid is literally starving himself so he can run track and sees playing offense as being able to help with that.. He will look great in our system on offense, just get him on campus..
Hey im not the one recruiting him, just giving my opinion on the kid. I trust our coaches, just get the kid here and figure out the rest later.

Can he play Linebacker?

I think he likes being on defense, and seemed really excited when they gave the Parsons/Simmons comparison.

I think it'll also allow him to stay close enough to track weight (225lbs / 230lbs) where he could realistically do both in college.

He also seems REALLY into track. LSU, like with Jalen Brown, could factor in big time there because of it.

Only way he can play WR is if he stays at 225.

Which I find just very very hard for someone with his athletic talent in terms of gaining mass.

Advertisement
Tired Mondays GIF by MOODMAN

Respek

Can he play Linebacker?

I think he likes being on defense, and seemed really excited when they gave the Parsons/Simmons comparison.

I think it'll also allow him to stay close enough to track weight (225lbs / 230lbs) where he could realistically do both in college.

He also seems REALLY into track. LSU, like with Jalen Brown, could factor in big time there because of it.
yes. The written interview talks about this. Track is going to be a BIG part.

Advertisement
This school USED to have a great track program.

Only God knows why they flushed it like a rough morning after Taco Tuesday.
We have one of the best coaches in the country. I’m sure that’s a solid recruiting tool and proof that the track program is coming back.

Advertisement
At 6-5 230 running 10.20 100m he be fastest playing of team immediately. I would sell him on WR or DE
LOL.. Of course he would, We slow af my boy (Mario gonna change that real quick), but he would be fastest on dam near every team in nation at that speed.. Words dont even describe fully how crazy his measureables are, dude is really a create-a-player. ELITE DE size with 99 speed and acceleration..

This school USED to have a great track program.

Only God knows why they flushed it like a rough morning after Taco Tuesday.
Hopefully Rad and co. reignite the program because there is no reason for it to be struggling with proximity to islands and where its located overall.. We shoudl have one of best programs in nation, Deem was an olympic coach, wtf..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back