2023 Nyckoles Harbor: 6'5, 230 ATH from DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I don't know why people keep saying this. He is way to stiff to be a wr. If you watch his highlight clips hes maybe an average tight end. He is 100% an edge rusher though and thats where he will make his money.
Because some ppl think 99% of playing WR is speed. But if he said he a WR you agree and sign him up.

Advertisement
I don't know why people keep saying this. He is way to stiff to be a wr. If you watch his highlight clips hes maybe an average tight end. He is 100% an edge rusher though and thats where he will make his money.

Nope he’s playing WR and will be the next Calvin Johnson

BDFEA617-F165-4D44-9ACF-66FD6C0467C3.gif

Advertisement

“MIAMI IS RECRUITING THE HARDEST”​

11040168.jpg
(Photo: Christopher Stock, 247Sports)
Cain’s addition to LSU’s isn’t the only example of a suitor benefitting from coaching movement. The same is true for Miami, which vaulted up Harbor’s list upon hiring Mario Cristobal.
“I loved Coach Cristobal when he was at Oregon. I just don't like Oregon,” Harbor said laughingly. “Let me restate that: I liked the school, Oregon. I don't like Oregon itself. There is nothing to do out there besides woods, hiking, and fresh air. (Laughter)”
“The 'Canes I'll say are (recruiting) the hardest. Once (Cristobal) got there and once the new staff got there, they’re recruiting me (the hardest). They put their blood, sweat and tears into this recruitment and it’s paid off.”
Another factor resonating with Harbor is presence of former NFL greats in and around the Hurricane program
“They came at me with Ed Reed, Jason Taylor... they came at me with people that I looked up to,” he said, “Ed Reed was probably my favorite player. When I got on the phone with him, I was starstruck. ‘This is Ed Reed. I've seen you play on TV. I played with you on Madden and now you're on the phone with me?’ I’ve got his phone number. I watched Ed Reed in the Super Bowl, and now I’ve got his phone number? It's just mind-boggling. And then with that, my parents really liked him. My parents liked him, and I liked him too.”
1657396986024.gif

Advertisement
Tell the kid he can coach the baseball team if he wants. Literally anything to just get him to sign.

And actually, that's not a half bad idea. Can't imagine he'd be much of a downgrade.

Not too far fetched. He could coach from third base and wait to slap hands w/ all the players that hit homers like someone does already.

Advertisement
In case some of you guys havnty watched his tape in a while here it is. This kid is straight beast mode at DE. He might want to play on offense but his future is at De and thats where he will make himself a chit ton of money.
If he wants to play some TE let him play some goal line and maul people and catch an occasional bootleg TD pass.

In case some of you guys havnty watched his tape in a while here it is. This kid is straight beast mode at DE. He might want to play on offense but his future is at De and thats where he will make himself a chit ton of money.
Could legit be 6’5’’ 245 as a true freshman. That’s about as elite as you get as an athlete. Crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back