2023 Nyckoles Harbor: 6'5, 230 ATH from DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement

“MIAMI IS RECRUITING THE HARDEST”​

11040168.jpg
(Photo: Christopher Stock, 247Sports)
Cain’s addition to LSU’s isn’t the only example of a suitor benefitting from coaching movement. The same is true for Miami, which vaulted up Harbor’s list upon hiring Mario Cristobal.
“I loved Coach Cristobal when he was at Oregon. I just don't like Oregon,” Harbor said laughingly. “Let me restate that: I liked the school, Oregon. I don't like Oregon itself. There is nothing to do out there besides woods, hiking, and fresh air. (Laughter)”
“The 'Canes I'll say are (recruiting) the hardest. Once (Cristobal) got there and once the new staff got there, they’re recruiting me (the hardest). They put their blood, sweat and tears into this recruitment and it’s paid off.”
Another factor resonating with Harbor is presence of former NFL greats in and around the Hurricane program
“They came at me with Ed Reed, Jason Taylor... they came at me with people that I looked up to,” he said, “Ed Reed was probably my favorite player. When I got on the phone with him, I was starstruck. ‘This is Ed Reed. I've seen you play on TV. I played with you on Madden and now you're on the phone with me?’ I’ve got his phone number. I watched Ed Reed in the Super Bowl, and now I’ve got his phone number? It's just mind-boggling. And then with that, my parents really liked him. My parents liked him, and I liked him too.”
Sounds like a Miami-USC battle to me.

Advertisement

11040168.jpg
Cain’s addition to LSU’s isn’t the only example of a suitor benefitting from coaching movement. The same is true for Miami, which vaulted up Harbor’s list upon hiring Mario Cristobal.
“I loved Coach Cristobal when he was at Oregon. I just don't like Oregon,” Harbor said laughingly. “Let me restate that: I liked the school, Oregon. I don't like Oregon itself. There is nothing to do out there besides woods, hiking, and fresh air. (Laughter)”
“The 'Canes I'll say are (recruiting) the hardest. Once (Cristobal) got there and once the new staff got there, they’re recruiting me (the hardest). They put their blood, sweat and tears into this recruitment and it’s paid off.”
Another factor resonating with Harbor is presence of former NFL greats in and around the Hurricane program
“They came at me with Ed Reed, Jason Taylor... they came at me with people that I looked up to,” he said, “Ed Reed was probably my favorite player. When I got on the phone with him, I was starstruck. ‘This is Ed Reed. I've seen you play on TV. I played with you on Madden and now you're on the phone with me?’ I’ve got his phone number. I watched Ed Reed in the Super Bowl, and now I’ve got his phone number? It's just mind-boggling. And then with that, my parents really liked him. My parents liked him, and I liked him too.”
Smart move with Ed Reed recruiting a DC kid. He's an icon in the Baltimore/DC area.

11040168.jpg
So refreshing to see were alwats recruiting these guys the hardest

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

11040168.jpg
****, that sounds extremely positive, way more so than I would have thought.

Whichever position he wants to try, let him try. Don’t care, just get him to Miami lol

****, that sounds extremely positive, way more so than I would have thought.

Whichever position he wants to try, let him try. Don’t care, just get him to Miami lol
**** once he started talking about Oregon having nothing to do out there, man that is exactly the type of kid that needs to be in Miami for college

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back