2023 Nyckoles Harbor: 6'5, 230 ATH from DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
So nobody gonna post the **** Rivals story on this kid??…

BCD4C87D-5398-4C27-A47C-6B6FD6F8E770.gif

Watching the clips he seams bored playing the wr position. He just kinds of loafs the routes. Now watch those same clips and when hes on defense hes very aggressive. JMO.

Yep

Whenever you have a freak athlete, especially one like that…put them on defense 10/10 as long as they aint charmin soft and even then you still find a way to make it work lol.

Biggest size/speed freak I've ever seen. He's down to a 10.31 100m. He wants to run track and we can't field a competitive team? **** it, throw the kitchen sink at him. Let him be the Men's T&F team. Send his *** to run the 1 & 2 in every NCAA meet possible. Let's poach some esteemed and highly respected professors in his desired major. Just get him here. Can you imagine a defense with Harbor, Moss, Kelly, and JW?!?!

Advertisement
Kid comes from a very strong family, his Dad went to Alabama A&M & is an Aerospace Engineer with NASA.

All his brothers & sisters are Med students & very successful academically.

Education will play a big part in his recruitment & he absolutely wants to be a serious Track athlete.

I wouldn’t be shocked if he wound up going to Michigan or Stanford...

Despite the freakish athletic ability & the Elite 5-star ranking, his recruitment will be different than the typical 5-star with a money hungry handler or an over-zealous family looking for bags.

I don’t think this kid signs with Bama or UGA... Ehh who am I kiddin’, that’s probably exactly where he’s going lol
If Nick has a shot to go to Stanford he would be a fool not to go. Now if Stanford is out of the picture then I know a private school in South Florida with a pretty good football program.

Biggest size/speed freak I've ever seen. He's down to a 10.31 100m. He wants to run track and we can't field a competitive team? **** it, throw the kitchen sink at him. Let him be the Men's T&F team. Send his *** to run the 1 & 2 in every NCAA meet possible. Let's poach some esteemed and highly respected professors in his desired major. Just get him here. Can you imagine a defense with Harbor, Moss, Kelly, and JW?!?!
your also forgetting Chase Snith...a lot of lenth and twitchyness with those names

Advertisement
This speed is clearly amazing , I can picture him breaking the first hit pushing defender away and hitting MAXQ afterburner up the sideline 🙌

A HUGE GET this would be

GOCANES

Advertisement
FACTS : UM come get me Quote would absolutely love to go to UM 🧡💚👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾🙌🏾

Nyckoles Harbor
ATH 6-5

Attachments

• 2820045D-E32A-4B6A-9A27-FB04029B27D0.jpeg
    2820045D-E32A-4B6A-9A27-FB04029B27D0.jpeg
    554.2 KB · Views: 182
Advertisement
With that speed and size I would move him to TE.
DEs don't need speed but pass rushing technique and explosion of the stance.

I graduated from Carroll… I been hearing bout cuz for a nice lil second. I coulda swore I seen buddy playing when they played the city championship game at PG Sports and Learning Complex last Oct/Nov I believe…

if it was him, he is a monster. Dude was the biggest kid on the field and it showed. He was whipping boys out there. I thought he was looking at Bama, or I could be mistaken. All I know now is my HS actually producing ballers. It used to be Gonzaga and Dematha with all the “elite” or “good” kids…crazy how times are changing. Go Carroll and Go Canes! Hope buddy choose us, it’d be cool to have an alum of my HS on the squad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back