2023 Nyckoles Harbor: 6'5, 230 ATH from DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Hate to say it, but that's SEC track speed. That's what you call 'pickin em up and puttin 'em down.'

WHY IS OUR TRACK TEAMS SH*TTY?

1645134549202.png

Advertisement
DE in 4-3 & OLB in a 3-4.

His Junior year he had 44tcks 31TFL’s & 17 sacks as a DE.

He plays some on offense, but he’s primarily an Edge.

He’s just a supremely gifted athlete to where he could play either side of the ball.
Looks like we’re going after some big fish at EDGE/DE with this guy, Malik Bryant & Jayden Wayne. I think we will land Wayne just have a good feeling about him. Rueben Bain is pretty much a lock at this point. If we could land two out of Harbor, Bryant & Wayne along with Bain we’d be in business.

MOAR JAMAICANS
Jamaicans/Bahamians....

**** they could just recruit the s.fla area...

they havent found a way to skirt the scholly situations?.

Having the Univ of MIAMI and the insane amount of track talent sitting right there int he caribbean ready for the taking and not having atleast an above avg track team is kinda crazy to me. The male roster has 2 ppl from the state...the females atleast seem to be represented. But looking at that male roster looks like an al golden recruiting class from paradise csmp

Looks like we’re going after some big fish at EDGE/DE with this guy, Malik Bryant & Jayden Wayne. I think we will land Wayne just have a good feeling about him. Rueben Bain is pretty much a lock at this point. If we could land two out of Harbor, Bryant & Wayne along with Bain we’d be in business.
I love Damon Wilson out of Venice,Fl as an edge. Only thing it looks Bama and UGA might be inside tracks with him. I think Venice already has a 23 Bama kid committed.

Malik Bryant has LB abilities i like him to...not sure if he is just an edge. He might be a swiss army type like i think Thomas Davis is.

Advertisement
With that speed he would be insane wherever you put him. We could sell him on our TE tradition. Im also quietoy optimistic about City kids, they usually view Miami favorably. Could have a decent chance with the staff previous relationship. If he wanna be a prospect in both sport, might be tough. Miami used to be decent in track, i had friends of mine from Jamaica get schollies in the past. Lauryn Williams, Olympic champion is an alum, she now does bobsled. Seems like it took a nose dive with the Football. The whole Athletic dept was rotten.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jamaicans/Bahamians....

**** they could just recruit the s.fla area...

they havent found a way to skirt the scholly situations?.

Having the Univ of MIAMI and the insane amount of track talent sitting right there int he caribbean ready for the taking and not having atleast an above avg track team is kinda crazy to me. The male roster has 2 ppl from the state...the females atleast seem to be represented. But looking at that male roster looks like an al golden recruiting class from paradise csmp
Preach man! Hoping the new AD addresses that issue and fixes it. When I was at Auburn in the late 80’s we Jamaicans, Bahamians (lord have mercy the pigeon peas & rice) and Trinidadians on the track team steady. Make and female

Just out of curiosity, can someone explain why the Caribbean region produces such good runners. I mean everyone knows they produce great runners but like is it a culture thing or what?

Just out of curiosity, can someone explain why the Caribbean region produces such good runners. I mean everyone knows they produce great runners but like is it a culture thing or what?
Culture....Genetics. Pretty simple.

Jamaica has developed the culture with their track teams from the youth level up. They have the support and push it.

My country (Bahamas) doesnt have the government support and structure as much as jamaica but we have some genetically gifted mo fo's...and the ones that final break through are typically the top in the world.

We have the fastest male and female in the 400 in the world. And these folks trained on stuff that high schools in south florida have.

It starts erly int he countries with the youth who move through the ranks and by the time they hit the college scene is pretty much over.

For example i had a cousin a bout a year ago played at Barbara Goleman in Miami (which is a at best middle of the road football school) just run track to stay in shape or to give it a try as a sr...he was mostly a footbal player his whole life...in his first meet..clocked a 11.01 100m..For comparison Um have soph in the sprints clocking 11.04 100 m. My cuz with no track background is likely dusting a um scholly athlete after 2 weeks of track practice lol...Genetics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back