2023 Nyckoles Harbor: 6'5, 230 ATH from DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid comes from a very strong family, his Dad went to Alabama A&M & is an Aerospace Engineer with NASA.

All his brothers & sisters are Med students & very successful academically.

Education will play a big part in his recruitment & he absolutely wants to be a serious Track athlete.

I wouldn’t be shocked if he wound up going to Michigan or Stanford...

Despite the freakish athletic ability & the Elite 5-star ranking, his recruitment will be different than the typical 5-star with a money hungry handler or an over-zealous family looking for bags.

I don’t think this kid signs with Bama or UGA... Ehh who am I kiddin’, that’s probably exactly where he’s going lol

Advertisement
Kid comes from a very strong family, his Dad went to Alabama A&M & is an Aerospace Engineer with NASA.

All his brothers & sisters are Med students & very successful academically.

Education will play a big part in his recruitment & he absolutely wants to be a serious Track athlete.

I wouldn’t be shocked if he wound up going to Michigan or Stanford...

Despite the freakish athletic ability & the Elite 5-star ranking, his recruitment will be different than the typical 5-star with a money hungry handler or an over-zealous family looking for bags.

I don’t think this kid signs with Bama or UGA... Ehh who am I kiddin’, that’s probably exactly where he’s going lol
Dammit LCE ya had me believing til the Eh. Also what's his favorite cereal lbvs?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jesus Christ someone that fast and that big isn’t human. Does he project as a TE or somewhere on defense?

Jesus Christ someone that fast and that big isn’t human. Does he project as a TE or somewhere on defense?
DE in 4-3 & OLB in a 3-4.

His Junior year he had 44tcks 31TFL’s & 17 sacks as a DE.

He plays some on offense, but he’s primarily an Edge.

He’s just a supremely gifted athlete to where he could play either side of the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back