Nuggets from Jakai Clark.

Advertisement
Said this the other day but Miller stepping up would be HUGE for the DL. We've always heard he has all the attributes to be a very solid DT.

Ford needs to take a leap as well. I think bringing back Simpson is going to pay off big time and hopefully we keep him this time around.
I agree totally,. Some 1 or 2 need to take a massive leap from the inside cause I don't see how we are going to be very good on the edge or at Lb so those DTs better come ready to eat up blockers. I'm really concerned how we get any pass rush this year from the edge.

Advertisement
Was just on the miami flo show tonight and was asked who the 2 most improved players on the team going into the season were.On off he said Campbell,said he's competing with Nelson at LT.On Def he said Miller,didn't want to ruin the surprise for him but that miami fans were going to like what they see from Miller this year.Hope he's right.
Both would be great for depth this year and starting positions this year. Need a strong LT and DT...Miller/Hunte/Taylor would be the top 3. On OL, we will lose a bunch so having Campbell, Rivers, Clarke anchor the left side with a new QB will be needed.

I agree totally,. Some 1 or 2 need to take a massive leap from the inside cause I don't see how we are going to be very good on the edge or at Lb so those DTs better come ready to eat up blockers. I'm really concerned how we get any pass rush this year from the edge.
I don't think our pass rush will be poor it'll simply be a drop off from what we saw the last two years

Advertisement
I don't think our pass rush will be poor it'll simply be a drop off from what we saw the last two years
Our pass rush dropped off quite a bit last year despite having two NFL ends. We were 31st in sacks per game in 2020. After finishing 4th in 2019, 13th in 2018 and 1st in 2017.

I know Jaelan Phillips was great but the idea that Miami is going to not get production at DE, after getting good DE production for the last 5 years, makes no sense.

Advertisement
I mean what more can you ask for at DT. We have 3 grown men there.

Should be actually 4 we can really count on. Ford may not be a high NFL talent, but he’s a solid player and should be someone who can be relied on to hold up for a couple dozen snaps a game. And then Nesta, Miller, and JHH. That really should be a nice rotation this year.

Advertisement
Was just on the miami flo show tonight and was asked who the 2 most improved players on the team going into the season were.On off he said Campbell,said he's competing with Nelson at LT.On Def he said Miller,didn't want to ruin the surprise for him but that miami fans were going to like what they see from Miller this year.Hope he's right.
Any LBs worth a Damm

Advertisement
Back