gogeta4 All-ACC Joined Nov 8, 2011 Messages 33,100 Jul 31, 2021 #61 Odin said: He looks to be in better shape now.Down from 305 to 295. Click to expand... Hes a solid player. I dont mind Jakai.
Odin said: He looks to be in better shape now.Down from 305 to 295. Click to expand... Hes a solid player. I dont mind Jakai.
Bender Lower-class user according to CIS leadership. Premium Joined Feb 9, 2021 Messages 16,304 Jul 31, 2021 #62 gogeta4 said: Hes a solid player. I dont mind Jakai. Click to expand... Dude can move. For someone in his shape last season, I was impressed with how fast he ran.
gogeta4 said: Hes a solid player. I dont mind Jakai. Click to expand... Dude can move. For someone in his shape last season, I was impressed with how fast he ran.
BigWindyCane1 Sophomore Joined Oct 15, 2019 Messages 1,362 Jul 31, 2021 #63 I like JaKai Clark, but he gets overwhelmed by good ACC DTs. I am anxious to see what Donaldson and Rivers do to help us get inside push in the running game. This will be a key for us to see the Lashlee offense go to another level
I like JaKai Clark, but he gets overwhelmed by good ACC DTs. I am anxious to see what Donaldson and Rivers do to help us get inside push in the running game. This will be a key for us to see the Lashlee offense go to another level