Nuggets 2.0

I don't really care to compare Burrow vs Dorsey but the 2019 LSU team due to talent and coaching (Brady mainly) was the GOAT offensive football team in CFB history IMO.

Advertisement
Jake Gyllenhaal No GIF
Well then quit coming to our site looking for a dik to ride yo.

Go Canes!!

So what are you saying exactly? Joe Burrow was only good because of philosophical & rule changes in the game, and if Dorsey was the QB on that LSU team he could've easily orchestrated & duplicated Burrow's performance? If that's what you're suggesting then not only is it comical but you should have your head examined. No 🧢

In case you didn't know that LSU Offense was a pro-style offense, and many of the passing concepts were implemented directly from the NO Saints playbook. Also, his main offensive coach is currently the OC for the Panthers.

https://www.catscratchreader.com/20...film-room-breaking-down-the-joe-brady-offense

Greatness transcends eras. MJ is going to be MJ in any era. Lebron will be Lebron in any era. The same rule applies for QBs as well
So explain why Burrow looked like a totally different QB from 2018 to 2019 after the change in offense. Shouldn’t greatness also transcend playing style?

So explain why Burrow looked like a totally different QB from 2018 to 2019 after the change in offense. Shouldn’t greatness also transcend playing style?
Brady, Joe

But to be fair Burrow looked decent in the L before he got hurt, they didn't let him throw near as much at LSU before Brady got there, he was not horrible, like a 135 rating in 2018. But a far cry from his other-worldy 202 in 19, the best passing season in CFB history with Jefferson, Chase, CEH, Marshall and Moss.

Last edited:
Advertisement
No one says they were a juggernaut but we can objectively say they had superior talent in certain positions that proved to create especially bad matchups for us. I mean that's just a fact. Watch the Draft later this month if you just can't believe it.
LOL. They were 60 points more talented than us but a TD less talented than FSU? Get a grip with this talent ****. They pounded our dycks in the dirt running the same play over and over. That wasn't about talent unless you're considering the coaching talent.

Advertisement
No offense but what you wrote is idiotic. Did you even watch Dorsey?
Yes, I always watch the greatest team around him in college football history, his job was easy on the field. Dude had Hall of fame RBs, Hall of Fame WRs, Pro Bowl tight ends and the Great wall of Dade blocking for him full of future NFL starters and Pro Bowlers

Advertisement
Howell didn't destroy us. Those 2 RBs and our D destroyed us.
We won't know until we're actually in the middle of the season this Fall, but my assumption is that now we have a staff filled with legit D coaches, not only would UNC not rush for 550 yards, but this year's D staff would win that game for us instead of a loss of Biblical proportions. The coaching combo of Stroud/Baker allowed that 550. I fully expect our run D to be very solid this year.

Proof's in the pudding and we won't know for a while, but I think we're going to be happy with the D improvements this year.

Advertisement
LOL. They were 60 points more talented than us but a TD less talented than FSU? Get a grip with this talent ****. They pounded our dycks in the dirt running the same play over and over. That wasn't about talent unless you're considering the coaching talent.
Preach!!!

None of those other QBs had talent like Dorsey.
Dorsey had the
Best WRs in college football
Best RBs in college football
Best TEs in college football
Best OL in college football
Best DL in college football
Best LBs in college football
Best Safeties in college football
Best Depth in college football
Best coaching staff in college football
I mean jesus christ he had something crazy like 20 1st round picks on that roster and 40 players get drafted. He had the best supporting cast in college football history but yes let's keep pretending we won those games because of the stellar QB play of Ken Dorsey.
Let’s pretend like he didn’t get drafted, have a 7 year pro career or go on to coach in the league. I’d take him right now as my quarterback over anyone we’ve had since, including who we have now. You might want to wiki him. I’m not sure the greatest quarterbacks necessarily have to have the greatest of measurable’s. Maybe add to your list

BEST QUARTERBACK in college football.

Last edited:
This forum is so worthless it's literally filled with hoe *** ninjas that suck each other's dyck nonstop. And when someone brings an objective & unbiased perspective to the table that doesn't mesh with their false narrative, they're the ones who get accused of dyck sucking opposing teams, and holding Manny's water. These bum *** ninjas are residing in an alternate universe. Smh

Last edited:
Yes, I always watch the greatest team around him in college football history, his job was easy on the field. Dude had Hall of fame RBs, Hall of Fame WRs, Pro Bowl tight ends and the Great wall of Dade blocking for him full of future NFL starters and Pro Bowlers
If you watched him and those teams, you wouldn't write what you wrote. His football IQ, decision-making and leadership were key to those teams. The coaching (Coker) was awful. We had one good WR also, not some deep WR set. The teams had a lot of talent but without Dorsey, we'd have lost a couple games for sure, IMO.

Advertisement
Back