NSD surprises

USNAVYCANE

All American
Maude
Can we expect any? (good surprises) I wouldn't consider a random 2 star guy out of nowhere a good surprise.

Advertisement
if FSU drops featherston he would sign here and that would be a positive surprise.

Jc and galliard are two more possibilities but those are not complete surprises.

JMO, but any "surprises" will come post-signing day. This staff, despite their flaws, doesn't ever stop. They will reassess things after NSD and make moves just like last year.

Advertisement
No surprises. Al will hit the waiver wire for some 5th year senior who couldn't get burn at a middle-of-the-pack ACC or Big 10 squad.

if FSU drops featherston he would sign here and that would be a positive surprise.

Jc and galliard are two more possibilities but those are not complete surprises.

They may not be complete surprises but neither of the two are "expected" to sign here either. Id be ecstatic if we sign Jackson and galliard.

Advertisement
No surprises. Al will hit the waiver wire for some 5th year senior who couldn't get burn at a middle-of-the-pack ACC or Big 10 squad.

Well let's be fair. Corn looks like he has a bright future here (maybe that's a bit optimistic) and O'Donnell was a beast.

I hear ya though.

FSU is gonna regret dropping Worton. Kid is a **** of a WR. One of the best in South Fla and that says a lot for a white kid playing down here. Would be a nice surprise if he signed with us over UF.

Advertisement
I remember saying that about Eddie Johnson and that was a nice pickup lol. Well we all know what happened after that but yea I get your point.

Advertisement
FSU is gonna regret dropping Worton. Kid is a **** of a WR. One of the best in South Fla and that says a lot for a white kid playing down here. Would be a nice surprise if he signed with us over UF.

didn't he cancel his visit here..??

Advertisement
Back