NSD surprises

Tavon Ross ‏@BCFlight_9 26s
Just walked in this bar and everyone stood up yelling our names and saying commit to Mizzou ✔️

dont count him to surprise us…..

Advertisement
Don't hold your breath or you might suffocate waiting for a good surprise.

Al and staff are licking their wounds from recruiting battles lost this year and last year and the year before...and are moving on to 2015. They need to make in-roads with the 2015 class because they will be recruiting, most likely, from the hot-seat with other coaches whispering in kids' ears that Al is a lameduck coach with a lameduck DC. (And if this team takes a step back those whispers will probably be true.)

I can't see next year's recruiting cycle getting any easier for Al, especially if they win 8 games or less, which is something we all need to realize is definitely a possibility.

Advertisement
Keep everyone we have left and I'm good. The for a top 3 class left with TV and the criminoles lucky NC. Looks like JC is sticking with the swamp scum and TV is cashing LSU $$$, so except for the short live Cinderella Bo excitement, we have what we have. It is a class good enough to beat everyone we play if coaches can up their game. Trenches got strong. Joe and Duke are a pair anyone would want. Stacy is fantastic and the rest of WRs are very good. LBs and secondary look much firmer than in years. This year is all about coaching. It is judgment time.

Yeah....we need more than what we already have.

This was a Top 3 class a month ago. So landing at like 11 and expecting people to be happy isn't happening.

Holding serve and 75 cents gets you a mediocre cup of coffee. Is FSU holding serve? Or are they adding even more? That's the competition.

We will not win the conference or get to the playoffs so long as the talent gap between the schools is this big. So if you are ok with throwing in some JUCO RB at the last second, missing out on JC (when they are bringing in several stud WRs that we will need to somehow cover) etc. then that's fine and don't cry when things go badly in the big game and in the ACCCG. We will NOT get past this roadblock anytime soon if we fail to close appropriately.

That's the fact....you can ignore it if you wish.

11? Top 3? What? I see a 15-20 when all is said and done.

This is what I see when I think about what you see. You might need to take a closer look.

19.gif

Advertisement
Yeah....we need more than what we already have.

This was a Top 3 class a month ago. So landing at like 11 and expecting people to be happy isn't happening.

Holding serve and 75 cents gets you a mediocre cup of coffee. Is FSU holding serve? Or are they adding even more? That's the competition.

We will not win the conference or get to the playoffs so long as the talent gap between the schools is this big. So if you are ok with throwing in some JUCO RB at the last second, missing out on JC (when they are bringing in several stud WRs that we will need to somehow cover) etc. then that's fine and don't cry when things go badly in the big game and in the ACCCG. We will NOT get past this roadblock anytime soon if we fail to close appropriately.

That's the fact....you can ignore it if you wish.

How can anyone possibly ignore it?? All anyone does is post the same **** in every ******* thread about it.

Yep. Miami sucks. Everything about it.

Advertisement
If we miss out on a couple of players hopefully we won't be rash in replacing them. If we can't get someone just put that slot toward scholly reductions.
If we get 25 quality players this year we'll be fine. If We can max out on 82 over 3 years what difference does it make what year we get them.

At this point, I'll take it as a surprise every time the fax receives a signed LOI

FSU is gonna regret dropping Worton. Kid is a **** of a WR. One of the best in South Fla and that says a lot for a white kid playing down here. Would be a nice surprise if he signed with us over UF.

not if FSU gets Rudolph, Lane, and Dupre

Advertisement
Question. Did we hear anything about Gus Edwards prior to signing day last year?

Edwards situation was very unusual. I think Gus was suspended along with a bunch of other players over a very unfortunate series of events at his school. I don't think Gus was directly involved but I read that he wanted to get as far away as possible, so he became available. It remains to be seen what kind of RB he becomes. With his height, and straight up running style, I wonder if he would end up as an H-Back. Does he have good hands?

Advertisement
Back