Now the fun part

Advertisement
To be fair. What is there to be positive about right now as a fan?

No moves have been made and we just witnessed the worst season in miami history.
I more than anyone realize that....but a constant bombardment of negativity isn't gonna solve sh*t. Let it play out...and see what the final outcome is.

I more than anyone realize that....but a constant bombardment of negativity isn't gonna solve sh*t. Let it play out...and see what the final outcome is.
for talent acquisition, there is a reason to be positive. great class overall and a ton of kids out there that need a new home. even if the same guys return, the roster should be better. ****, the roster will eb better even if Mario fails here. **** set the next guy up the way Zook did urban

for coaching, mehhhhhhhhhh

Advertisement
I agree. I dont think the coaches will remain the same bc regardless of his on field coaching, Mario isnt dumb. he knows this current staff can't come back.
That’s what I’m holding steadfast in. The people that liken Mario to Manny or say he’s a Corch are just either trying to draw attention, or they’re stupid af.

Dude knows how to build a program. This is the most adversity he’s faced in his coaching career. It’s not going to be a cakewalk to turn this crap around. He’s got help - an NFL-level talent evaluator, a top tier AD, and lots of money.

He just needs to swallow his pride and adapt on offense. You can’t fit square pegs into round holes - and that’s what he did both with his staff, and philosophy on offense.

That’s what I’m holding on. The people that liken Mario to Manny or say he’s a Corch are just either trying to draw attention, or they’re stupid af.

Dude knows how to build a program. This is the most adversity he’s faced in his coaching career. It’s not going to be a cakewalk to turn this crap around. He’s got help - an NFL-level talent evaluator, a top tier AD, and lots of money.

He just needs to swallow his pride and adapt on offense.
there is no comparison in terms of HC prowess w those two. Manny did fire his OC before the bowl after a failed year. stoops just did it right after their reg season ended after a year. I think we all know gattis is gone, we just dont know what the hold up is. I can wait if we get the new OC the very next day lol. if were getting a fired OC and then a 2 month process gone, **** him lol. we should have our hires lined up not getting ready to begin the process

Advertisement
1670461438447.jpeg

Advertisement
That’s what I’m holding steadfast in. The people that liken Mario to Manny or say he’s a Corch are just either trying to draw attention, or they’re stupid af.

He just needs to swallow his pride and adapt on offense. You can’t fit square pegs into round holes - and that’s what he did both with his staff, and philosophy on offense.
He had a great situation at Oregon. USC, and UCLA both down, tons of Nike money, NFL quarterback, etc. But he can certainly recruit.

However, there is a reason all national journalist who graded first year coaches put Mario at a d or an f. He was horrible. I don't care if the cupboard was bare, and it wasn't, no excuse to lose to Middle Tennessee State and Duke at home. I don't see why he deserves the benefit of the doubt based on a great situation at Oregon.

He had a great situation at Oregon. USC, and UCLA both down, tons of Nike money, NFL quarterback, etc. But he can certainly recruit.

However, there is a reason all national journalist who graded first year coaches put Mario at a d or an f. He was horrible. I don't care if the cupboard was bare, and it wasn't, no excuse to lose to Middle Tennessee State and Duke at home. I don't see why he deserves the benefit of the doubt based on a great situation at Oregon.
Because he did it at FIU and Oregon, not just Oregon. He was **** instrumental at Bama. He’s been successful in three places, and as a HC in both stints.

Yup, no excuse to lose to those teams, certainly can’t argue that. Team was an abomination this year and it can’t happen again. Not with our resources.

This thread needs to be renamed “NOT the fun part” cause nothing fun has happened since the end of the season…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back