Now the fun part

Advertisement
well he kept throwing out the same guys who continued making mistakes so it wasn't the depth chart thing. he played favorites too
Still believe to this day Ivey had threatened to release nudes of Manny if he didn't get play time.

Don't know where to post this, but I wanted to pass it along. @Mods, please delete if I'm going too far with the copy/paste of the response.

A poster on 247 referenced a podcast by Cooper Patenga (who worked with Mario @ Oregon), and the poster said Cooper implied on the pod that Miami is reeling and disorganized. Cooper wasn't surprised by that... but the poster wasn't sure if he was referencing Mario or Miami and asked the ITU mods for color.

Cooper responded in the thread with this:
"Let me add some context on this. I've worked under Coach Cristobal. Known him for quite some time. The way he operates organizationally is different. High intensity, a lot of bullets flying at all times. A lot of the time it's difficult to pin him down. That being said, he understands the bottom line better than anyone I've ever worked for. The bottom line being that it takes elite players to be successful at the highest level. He's always going to fall back on his recruiting prowess, that's never been an issue. What I was referring to was everybody being on the same page in the building from a vision, plan of attack, and execution standpoint for 365 days when it comes to the many meticulous things it takes to run a high level program. He'll get it right but this offseason is important for him. A lot of new faces and new places. Year two you want to see the things you preach take hold."

Not a great look for Mario. And it would make sense to me. Because he’s so intense I would imagine he has a lot of underlings living in fear constantly which again is fine if the results are there but you don’t want to be hard *** who gets nothing done.

Every recruit essentially only mentions Mario, DVD, and Strong. Strong pulled his weight majorly this class - he deserves a raise TBH. But Mario has to not only keep that recruiting pace of him being everywhere and then talking to everyone AND FIX THE ON FIELD PRODUCT.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cot ****, is there anything you're not negative about??
ill believe it when I see it. thats what a poorly coached, lousy 5-7 team does. you dont earn **** anymore. im not gonna parade around and be happy kids are bouncing until I see who theyre replaced with. sorry. if you want, you can say the name or just be cryptic.

****, our previous starting DT didnt even mention his own position coach in his thank you see ya later note

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back