Now the fun part

Sounds like a reasonable explanation to me
Did you listen to what he said on the pod? If the answer is no how would you know? He took shots on the pod that the staff was disorganized. This post basically downplayed that and talked about staffs in the past rather than give specifics on what was disorganized currently. “Not being on the same page” is not actual information.

Advertisement
Did you listen to what he said on the pod? If the answer is no how would you know? He took shots on the pod that the staff was disorganized. This post basically downplayed that and talked about staffs in the past rather than give specifics on what was disorganized currently. “Not being on the same page” is not actual information.
I didn't listen to the pod so I have no reason to take it any other way. I'm just going off AbsoluteUnits post simply saying that the staff was "reeling and disorganized". When Cooper adding context saying

everybody being on the same page in the building from a vision, plan of attack, and execution standpoint for 365 days when it comes to the many meticulous things it takes to run a high level program. He'll get it right but this offseason is important for him. A lot of new faces and new places. Year two you want to see the things you preach take hold."

"reeling and disorganized" still holds true because it's obviously still a work in progress.

@Cribby soooo uh when's the fun begin?

giphy.gif
A big portal addition is very close to being a wrap

Why didn’t this purge take place last year? It’s like the first year was a complete and utter waste.
Best guess, dudes thought Cristobal was going to have some lameass depth chart system like Manny had like they were used to but they all ****ed around and found out Mario ain't cut from that cloth and it was too late. The TikToker's hung around for that SoFlo clout and got their head slapped.

Advertisement
I didn't listen to the pod so I have no reason to take it any other way. I'm just going off AbsoluteUnits post simply saying that the staff was "reeling and disorganized". When Cooper adding context saying

"reeling and disorganized" still holds true because it's obviously still a work in progress.
Yeah there is no context to any of this. He is stationed in the Pacific NW and was making vague comments about his prior experience working for Mario. He gave no new detail in this post than what was said in the podcast. It was a pretty pointless follow up to appease 247 subscribers.

Advertisement
Best guess, dudes thought Cristobal was going to have some lameass depth chart system like Manny had like they were used to but they all ****ed around and found out Mario ain't cut from that cloth and it was too late. The TikToker's hung around for that SoFlo clout and got their head slapped.
or Mario hired a **** OC and ran a boring pathetic offense putting 8 yards in a half in games on top of getting blown the **** out at home four times by lame teams w cafecito dope looking as lost as Waldo out there. Mario was a pathetic failure in year 1. let's see what he got for year 2.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back