Now the fun part

Bored Wait GIF by FirstAndMonday

Advertisement
THIS

We will never know what happened in that locker room, but clearly it all fell apart after the ATM game.

Weak minded, soft players with no heart.

We should beat MTSU with our second stringers. Our guys gave up on the season after ATM plain and simple.

This is off.

We gift wrapped MTSU 17 points before we even realized what the score was. They couldn’t run on us, but we played way too aggressively in the secondary for no reason. Gave them all the momentum and never adjusted to the only thing they could do to hurt us.

Duke we came out on fire first AND second half and ****ed the game away with catastrophic mistakes.

The team didn’t give up until FSU. We were just playing ****** football before that.

You instigated it. You told me that you’re done insulting him “for now”.

You’re done insulting him. Period. You don’t dictate to us how it’s going to be. I am telling you exactly how it’s going to be if you want to remain here in your existing form.
Y’all gotta handle this in the DMs just like we do every time I get reprimanded here.

Absolutely. The strengths of athletic training are marked and have been proven and possess the empirical backing to justify the investments programs are making in to that department. The question is do we have the sample size and the enough data part on Feld to justify his firing after 1 year? That’s the part I am arguing. Just like you, I don’t think we do.
Yup, fully in agreement with you.

Advertisement
Don't wanna derail the thread but just wanted to comment that I have a BS and MS in S&C, 2 internships and 11+ years experience and there are 3 reasons I walked away from the industry: the pay, the parents, and what you're both talking about: the culture of absolute douchecanoes.

There are thousands of professional, working S&C coaches grinding day in and day out, but that doesn't get you views on IG. Nobody wants to watch safe, scientifically-demonstrated effective programming, that's boring. It incentivizes people to create more and more outlandish content for views, including ****ting on other coaches or coming up with crazy circus clown **** for workouts ("FLIPPING TIRES WHILE BALANCING 1 LEG ON A BOSU BALL WILL GET YOU JACKED! CLICK HERE TO WATCH!").

I'm skeptical of Feld but have always made sure I steer clear of making accusations that I can't demonstrate to be true.
This x a billion

Well said man. Well said.

Like how much content is there to create? But yet our space is FLOODED with it

Advertisement
For those that don't know, Sleeze slid into the DMs of student rape victims at Liberty in an effort to bully and intimidate them. In addition to being a world class ***** monger, liar and cheater at Ole Miss.

How does a mother let her son play for this scumbag?
Screenshots?

For those that don't know, Sleeze slid into the DMs of student rape victims at Liberty in an effort to bully and intimidate them. In addition to being a world class ***** monger, liar and cheater at Ole Miss.

Freeze is going to do something incredibly dumb during his tenure at Auburn. But if he wins they will not give one iota of a f*ck.

Advertisement
“Something incredibly dumb” and “Hugh Freeze” are synonyms. Go ahead and get a copy of Roget’s and look it up if you don’t believe me.

I'm just going to say something very simple.

Throughout his career, Mario has made some very quick hires, and he has made some very drawn out hires.

Unfortunately, our genius porsters will only tell you about the drawn-out hires.

Not saying that Mario will have a whole new set of coaches hired tomorrow, but he has moved "quickly" about as frequently as he has moved "slowly".
I’ll have to take your word that you have seen something I haven’t. I’m not sure where you get he has moved quickly

Advertisement
Don't wanna derail the thread but just wanted to comment that I have a BS and MS in S&C, 2 internships and 11+ years experience and there are 3 reasons I walked away from the industry: the pay, the parents, and what you're both talking about: the culture of absolute douchecanoes.

There are thousands of professional, working S&C coaches grinding day in and day out, but that doesn't get you views on IG. Nobody wants to watch safe, scientifically-demonstrated effective programming, that's boring. It incentivizes people to create more and more outlandish content for views, including ****ting on other coaches or coming up with crazy circus clown **** for workouts ("FLIPPING TIRES WHILE BALANCING 1 LEG ON A BOSU BALL WILL GET YOU JACKED! CLICK HERE TO WATCH!").

I'm skeptical of Feld but have always made sure I steer clear of making accusations that I can't demonstrate to be true.

I have my doctorate in PT and some of the stuff these S&C coaches do with athletes are ridiculous. All of them are trying to be the biggest/coolest thing that could be done in a much safer way. Just keep things simple.

Now that we’ve gotten that pesky football season out of the way we can get down to what we do best around here……”The offseason“.

They say “ champions are built in the offseason” but at Miami it’s “ we’re champions of the offseason“ and this will be year four of our dynasty. It should be easily the best one yet. I’ll be expecting far more excitement and happiness than the last three months combined. Here’s a quick sample of things to come.

1. Dramatic changes to the O staff. Regardless if it’s coaches “ going elsewhere“ , “ mutual separation“ or just straight up fired., the room will look dramatically different. The defensive side is the tricky part, I’d expect a minimum of one change but wouldn’t be shocked if it’s blown up too. I’ve always viewed most of that staff as safe but I’m not as sure with that as of today. That one will be intriguing.

2. A very nice finish to the recruiting class , maybe even better than I originally expected. Adding flips and a couple surprises to an already loaded class. The crap show of a season hasn’t change my outlook on a really good finish.

3. Hitting the portal and hard. There’ll be starters at positions of need being added through the portal and more depth as well As I’ve been saying for months “this offseason will have more quality enter than we’ve ever seen in the few years of it’s existence“. There will be a focus on adding playmakers on offense. Wr’s , OL and even one rb is possible. Defense I could see all three levels adding key guys, the back seven getting a lot of the focus.

We won’t recognize this roster at the kickoff of the ‘23 season.

The season is over and thats once again a good thing , hopefully this is the last year we’re living in this state of insanity. To be continued …….
So your saying there’s a chance?

The simple answer, which covers a multitude of sins, is "he wins games".

Not saying it's right...just observing that it is a commonly-used justification.

I’ll have to take your word that you have seen something I haven’t. I’m not sure where you get he has moved quickly

Are you ******* kidding? Go back and look at the hire dates of ALL of his hires (compared to job opening dates), at both FIU and Oregon.

You have a choice, continue to believe the myth/dismiss any information that does not agree with your predetermined conclusion, or to look at the actual evidence.

And I previously posted on this subject nearly a year ago. I analyzed all the elapsed times of his hires. So I already know the answer.

Advertisement
Back