Now the fun part

You threw the tampon thing out there like you did in here. The blue lot thing that followed never would have occurred had you not done that. You contributed to it. 💁🏻‍♂️

1669735579103.png

1669735654974.png

Advertisement
So the injuries were contagious?

Get the fvck out of here with that nonsense. Did "injuries" follow Feld from Alabama to Oregon? What a load of crap you are spreading.

Maybe...just MAYBE...when you are upgrading the talent and the effort, some guys will get injured.

Oh, but it's the "strength coach" who is causing all the injuries...

there are countless threads about the notable injury issues oregon had under feld and here at miami now.

i said a thousand times, idk if its feld or mario or both or neither, but weve had the same injury issues oregon had under feld and mario directing their program.

you can look up all the threads where a ton of posters said the same, but yeah a ton of crap. there is a very real problem that we have w the injury issues and if you look at what happened at oregon, it doesnt take a tax attorney to figure out there is osmething wrong there

also, get the **** out of here with your nonsense too. you dont know more than others so stop with the condescending posts.

there isnt a load of crap thats being spread when it is well documented unless you want to call out the entire board mr mario defender

Last edited:
Advertisement
there are countless threads about the notable injury issues oregon had under feld and here at miami now.

i said a thousand times, idk if its feld or mario or both or neither, but weve had the same injury issues oregon had under feld and mario directing their program.

you can look up all the threads where a ton of posters said the same, but yeah a ton of crap. there is a very real problem that we have w the injury issues and if you look at what happened at oregon, it doesnt take a tax attorney to figure out there is osmething wrong there

Injuries are a part of the game, man. And honestly, there weren't a ton of soft-tissue, non-contact type injuries that *might* be attributed to an S&C type program.

TVD had a 290 pound dude drive his throwing shoulder into the ground at full speed. I guess Feld should've had him outfitted with titanium bones? All the OL got hurt by dudes falling into them and crushing their legs. How is the strength coach supposed to prevent that? Could Zion's situaiton been handled better? Possibly, but that seems like more of a medical issue than a Feld issue, although I don't know the specifics. But it's not like we had a bunch of guys out with hammys or calf strains or cramping or blowing their ligaments out in non-contact stuff. It's a physical game and almost all the injuries I can remember were the result of physical collisions.

I know Justin from SoTU is very anti-Feld. A few other coaches I know are not huge fans of his, as they think he overtrains the players a lot leading to injuries.

"Countless threads". You "said it a thousand times". "A ton of posters said the same".

Sure. Then it must be true.

You ignore the fact that there were no injury problems at Alabama, because it isn't consistent with your bogus mythology. And you cite a bunch of pile-on porsters as if that makes your ridiculous assertions true.

How did Feld injure TVD? Because that was, BY FAR, the biggest derailment of our season. TVD comes back after weeks away, drives us right down the field, then gets reinjured because we had terrible O-line recruiting LONG BEFORE Feld ever got to Miami.

But, yeah...Feld...

Again, you give no consideration to the possibility that injuries will occur after Feld shows up shortly after Club Manny or Club Taggart. And you act as if Dan Lanning outlawed injuries at Oregon, without considering that PERHAPS Feld's work with Oregon players made them better over time (which also occurs as high school players turn into 4 or 5 year college football players, and are provided with solid physical development, nutrition, and recovery).

Injuries are a part of the game, man. And honestly, there weren't a ton of soft-tissue, non-contact type injuries that *might* be attributed to an S&C type program.

TVD had a 290 pound dude drive his throwing shoulder into the ground at full speed. I guess Feld should've had him outfitted with titanium bones? All the OL got hurt by dudes falling into them and crushing their legs. How is the strength coach supposed to prevent that? Could Zion's situaiton been handled better? Possibly, but that seems like more of a medical issue than a Feld issue, although I don't know the specifics. But it's not like we had a bunch of guys out with hammys or calf strains or cramping or blowing their ligaments out in non-contact stuff. It's a physical game and almost all the injuries I can remember were the result of physical collisions.

well see what happens next year but you can excuse it for year 1 but no one was able to decipher what the **** went on at oregon then. it literally was pointed out the moment feld was hired here. it happened just as it was pointed out. again, im not a SnC expert, but its troubling to see all the injuries (we had one dude hurt his foot post practice, one guy leave during warm ups, the TVD injury obviously is just a game injury).

Advertisement

Yeah, and I've wanted to have this discussion with someone on the board with actual intelligence and analysis. Did you see what that scumbag did after he hit TVD? He INTENTIONALLY pinned TVD's throwing shoulder and arm to the ground, and then put all of his weight on it as he "got up".

I realize that the "hit itself" might have been legal, but we need to figure out some way to get Radakovich to convince the ACC to review that play in order to suspend that player from future competition. That was one of the dirtiest things I've ever seen in a game.

1669736833017.png

1669736912813.png

1669737079168.png

Last edited:
Saw a GoodGreek truck on my way to work.. Started thinking about Gattis. Safe to say Im officially ancy.

"Countless threads". You "said it a thousand times". "A ton of posters said the same".

Sure. Then it must be true.

You ignore the fact that there were no injury problems at Alabama, because it isn't consistent with your bogus mythology. And you cite a bunch of pile-on porsters as if that makes your ridiculous assertions true.

How did Feld injure TVD? Because that was, BY FAR, the biggest derailment of our season. TVD comes back after weeks away, drives us right down the field, then gets reinjured because we had terrible O-line recruiting LONG BEFORE Feld ever got to Miami.

But, yeah...Feld...

Again, you give no consideration to the possibility that injuries will occur after Feld shows up shortly after Club Manny or Club Taggart. And you act as if Dan Lanning outlawed injuries at Oregon, without considering that PERHAPS Feld's work with Oregon players made them better over time (which also occurs as high school players turn into 4 or 5 year college football players, and are provided with solid physical development, nutrition, and recovery).
ok. do me a favor go do some reading since you want to lecture. even riley pointed it out. well agree to disagree tho. you dont know **** bout health science and i know some but not enough to make a valid opinion on SnC so imo, both of us dont know ****. were just both making opinions.

Advertisement
I see how this works. let me add in

if not wednesday latest, than Thursday, maybe Friday or Saturday latest. Possibly next week Without a doubt by end of the year
My sources say that this most likely can happen

But of course recruiting is fluid

Advertisement
I know Justin from SoTU is very anti-Feld. A few other coaches I know are not huge fans of his, as they think he overtrains the players a lot leading to injuries.
Not sure who this person is but just for some context, I work in the health and fitness industry and let me just say that the one thing that S&C coaches live to do is criticize other S&C coaches

Mfers have a god complex like you’ve never seen before

So just be mindful before following a narrative they put out

Not saying it’s wrong but…grain of salt

also, get the **** out of here with your nonsense too. you dont know more than others so stop with the condescending posts.

there isnt a load of crap thats being spread when it is well documented unless you want to call out the entire board mr mario defender

I went through a bunch of these injuries mid-season and I wasn't convinced one way or the other. We had a lot of guys with prior injuries (Zion, Restrepo, Chaney), some bone injuries (George), and mostly contact injuries. We did have a good amount of injuries in the spring and a few in fall camp, too. How much of that is S&C versus adjusting from a light contact practice regimen under Manny to a heavy contact practice regimen under Mario? Who knows? But the injuries certainly continued as the season went on, and as a team this was one of (if not the most) injury-plagued seasons I can recall off-hand. There was definitely an "injury problem" this season, but I'm just not convinced we have isolated the source of the problem.

Do you know if anyone has actually compared the number of injuries Mario's teams had each year at FIU and Oregon compared to other teams in the same conferences those season? If so, that might help explain: (1) whether it's actually a problem Mario's had throughout his HC career; and (2) whether it's gotten better or worse since he teamed up with Feld.

Spinning GIF by FCG Rugby

Advertisement
Back