Now the fun part

Advertisement
Which thread?
Tbh man it’s all been a **** show, I don’t remember

Seemed legit though

I would expect something tomorrow, Wednesday latest. They said Mario’s reviews/interviews on the current staff would conclude tomorrow

This is just me regurgitating what someone with sources said

Advertisement
You can't polish a **** and expect a lacquered finish. No one complained about Feld when he was at Oregon and Mario was recruiting horses. Plus, if kid's dont want to put in the extra work, eat right, recover right, then the results won't show. LT56 had to be convinced mid season to stop eating junk food and his production on the field improved when he started doing all the little things. Not saying he's indispensable but I don't think he deserves immediate disbarment
Pro tip, use Minwax….

jimbo kern complimenting GIF by South Park

Mario also brought gattis and ponce.c

we saw what feld did w Oregon players. They were healthier this yesr
He didn’t bring them, he hired them from other programs. He brought Mirabal, SalaVea, and Feld with him from Oregon. He also rehired DVD and Field which have proven to be good re-hires as well.

Gattis is a scheme issue. Ponce, obviously the QBs didn’t look great. I’m not ready to give up on him just yet but if the decision is made to move on from him to bring in a new OC that’s a QB coach so be it.

Are you gonna grade Charlie Strong on the LB play too? Of course not cuz we know he’s a great Lb coach and our room sucks kock-bagels.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I understand people dislike Susan, but can we stop spreading fake rumors about her *** life?

Theres a line at some point that shouldn't be crossed, so lets keep it that way.
I agree.

Buuuut

Any truth to the rumor that SMD was also seeing DannyBoyCane on the side, and he helps her write content and ask questions????

When worlds collide man

I understand people dislike Susan, but can we stop spreading fake rumors about her *** life?

Theres a line at some point that shouldn't be crossed, so lets keep it that way.
I clearly said my fake rumor wasn't her. Twice now.

Advertisement
Back