Now the fun part

Advertisement
That could be recruiting. Supposedly we are getting a big time player this week
A poster here did say they expected the Gattis news to be Tuesday. Seemed legit. I’m sure that didn’t take long to make its rounds to the fake insiders

Advertisement
Feld’s gotta go too. He is a flamboyant charlatan and his methodology didn’t translate on the field
You can't polish a **** and expect a lacquered finish. No one complained about Feld when he was at Oregon and Mario was recruiting horses. Plus, if kid's dont want to put in the extra work, eat right, recover right, then the results won't show. LT56 had to be convinced mid season to stop eating junk food and his production on the field improved when he started doing all the little things. Not saying he's indispensable but I don't think he deserves immediate disbarment

You know, reading this thread tonight at the Cheesecake Factory was the happiest that I've been in months. Hiring coaches and fantasizing about playing in exciting games is great fun as it turns out.
I always go with the chicken costoletta. Extra lemon sauce. One of my favorite chain restaurants.

Advertisement
Susan D. Miller is getting piped down by Gattis?!?
View attachment 216988

No wonder his playcalling is trash. This dude knocking off box that smells like whiskers cat food and box wine.
Anthony Anderson Abc GIF by HULU

Advertisement
Advertisement
You can't polish a **** and expect a lacquered finish. No one complained about Feld when he was at Oregon and Mario was recruiting horses. Plus, if kid's dont want to put in the extra work, eat right, recover right, then the results won't show. LT56 had to be convinced mid season to stop eating junk food and his production on the field improved when he started doing all the little things. Not saying he's indispensable but I don't think he deserves immediate disbarment
a lot of people at Oregon omplaiend about Feld. they were hurt all the time up there

a lot of people at Oregon omplaiend about Feld. they were hurt all the time up there
Mario has to see something to bring him cross country. I say, see what he can do with top talent before you can him.

Got this from another board SIAP

I've actually never posted "insider" info before but my cousin is best friends with Josh Gattis sister. This is real. All the coaches met with Cristobal privately and f Gattis was told if he wants to be here he is staying. Mario still believes in hm, he wants to get him (Gattis) his own hires as Cristobal knows he messed up with that; so I do think Ponce is gone at least and maybe the Rb coach .Gattis is back out recruiting as of today and look for announcements on Gattis O coaches soon
stephen king no GIF

Advertisement
Back